Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

A photo a day...

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

suleesia
suleesia  10176 forum posts Malaysia
15 Aug 2005 - 7:06 AM

it feels good to show our hard earned effort, at least in our own eyes for a start. Reminds me of our childhood days collecting the trading cards thingy. It's like I show you mine and you show me yours. Smile
EPZ comes with a twist though, it's more like 'I'll click yours if you'd click mine' Smile
Just kidding on the 'click' thingy, no need to drag this into another debate. Think we all got the message.

Su

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
15 Aug 2005 - 7:06 AM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

grom
grom  9239 forum posts
15 Aug 2005 - 10:43 AM

now this it what a forum should be like,no sarcasm, no cheap jibes-just good honest experience and the "this is how i do it" comments.

ziggy
ziggy  12194 forum posts England
15 Aug 2005 - 11:36 AM

I get inspiration from others' photos...so why deny others some of our photos. If one of our photos is best, then others are not the best...let others be inspired / enjoy whatever you may regard as acceptable
roger

lgc
lgc  1062 forum posts England
15 Aug 2005 - 12:57 PM

I post nearly one every day just to see what other people think of my work. I know nearly all of my pics are of surfers, but thats my passion at the moment, ill probably move on to something else soon, but if i take 200 pics at a competition where there are pros performing at high standards, then i only have that opportunity once every month, so if there are thirty plus good shots, i will upload all of them.
Unfortunatly what a surfer would consider a good foto, for example showing a lot of the wave, doesnt get a good reaction from you guys, and i get a much better response from the fotos that are right up close showing only the surfers.
I appreciate the criticism, but i think a foto a day keeps bringing me back to the website, which in turn keeps me interested in the site, and i dont know of any other photography sites that do this!!!
I wouldnt use a picture that i am unhappy with or unsure about, so i think its down to the individual and what they think about their shots and what they are into, i therefore think it should stay how it is and keep it at one picture per day.

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.