Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

a rough time

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

magda_indigo
13 Oct 2004 - 9:14 PM

Thanx for the response, I'm overwhelmed. I just wrote this to let you know why I wasn't commenting much or at all. We want our dog to have quality of life not quantity for our sake, but like I said the vet was so determined, and trust me it is NOT about the money for him, he just says our dog is worth it, even if we never pay him. How's that, He? It is so heartwarming to know that there are still a lot of good and caring people out there, (and there all on epz?) so not all gloom and doom. We're optimistic. Lol, Magda (*:*)

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
13 Oct 2004 - 9:14 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

theorderingone
13 Oct 2004 - 9:20 PM

Sorry to hear the news Magda.
If he's a fighter, he'll pull through ok

My thought are with you!

itsasetamendi
13 Oct 2004 - 9:32 PM

I hope all goes well Magda.
Gareth

User_Removed
13 Oct 2004 - 9:33 PM

I'm a doggy person too Magda, I have a 5 yr old German Shepherd called Kaila, she's not just a smelly dog that howls when I go out anywhere and gets me in trouble by the unhappy neighbours, she's my mate, my BEST mate!!
I'd be lost without her and her little daft things she does, ya know, like you throw a ball and she just stands and looks at you like "you get it yaself, ya lazy git, am sniffing this tree!!" Just the simple things that'll make you laugh, and a dog will achieve this within minutes of owning one!! I say this Magda, because, I do want your collie to pull through on friday, but whilst its happening, just remember the memories, they'll never go away, and will always be with you even in 20 years time, so precious, so tender. Now thats a true friend!!

Take care and good luck!!

Regards
Craig

brian1208
brian1208 e2 Member 1110152 forum postsbrian1208 vcard United Kingdom12 Constructive Critique Points
13 Oct 2004 - 9:37 PM

I hope all goes well Magda.

Friends of ours were faced with a similar heartbreak when their spaniel was diagnosed with a tumor some years ago. Against all the odds Jessie pulled through after some major surgery and had another 3 years of fun.

With luck you may have the same result, lets hope so.

Brian

jeanie
jeanie e2 Member 105968 forum postsjeanie vcard United Kingdom6 Constructive Critique Points
13 Oct 2004 - 9:41 PM

Hello Magda and Paul,
I know you said he is not your "baby" but he is very important to you.. I do have two "babies" (ok I know I am sad) but I fully understand how you are both feeling. Lots of love and fingers/toes/paws crossed in Blackpool for you.
Jeanie

dalischone
13 Oct 2004 - 9:58 PM

Magda, I hope everything goes well on Friday. Sorry to hear the bad news especially as you were so happy that your dog has just turned 15. You took time to comment on the photo I posted of our beloved dog Moss and I appreciate that. We lost three of our dogs within a year and I found it unbearable. Most people don't understand how we love our four legged friends so much but I am one who does. I am sure that your dog will fight on (remember how well he has coped with his strokes). I hope to hear the good news of his recovery soon, please let us know. Take care and god bless. Tx

KathyW
KathyW  101793 forum posts Norfolk Island12 Constructive Critique Points
13 Oct 2004 - 10:09 PM

My thoughts are with you, Magda and Paul. I Know how much you love your dog, and how worried you must be. I will have everything crossed for you on Friday...Hope all goes well.
Kathy, Fly & Jet

Mari
Mari  101825 forum posts Wales
13 Oct 2004 - 10:15 PM

Hi Magda and Paul

Hope all goes well with your border collie in his op. As you know, i've got one = you've commented on his pics = and I understand how precious they are and real soul mates.
Great that he's healthy enough to have the op = will be thinking of him and you.

Mari

SuziBlue
SuziBlue  1116195 forum posts Scotland10 Constructive Critique Points
13 Oct 2004 - 10:23 PM

Dear Magda and Paul

Awful time - am thinking of you and sending love and good wishes and strength to your dear colliedog, and to you two to help you through this.

Hugs and comfort. XX

magda_indigo
13 Oct 2004 - 10:50 PM

THANK YOU, Magda and Paul AND Pica, (*:*)

paul_indigo
13 Oct 2004 - 11:20 PM

Magda started this thread. She says things as they are straight from the heart.

I've been following this thread and I'm overwhelmed. Thank you everyone. Your support and wishes mean so much to us. This site is about far more than photography. You know what I mean.

We'll keep you posted about Pica.

jules41
jules41  10197 forum posts United Kingdom
14 Oct 2004 - 6:26 AM

Dear Paul and Magda,my best wishes to you both,i hope all goes well for Pica on Friday.i hav'nt been on epz for ages due to problems and a nasty bout of flu so i'm just catching up on things.I know what it's like to have to make these decisions about a beloved pet and my heart goes out to you both,take care and do'nt lose hope,all the wishes in the world will be with you on Friday.
juliex

Firebaby
Firebaby  101204 forum posts Faroe Islands
14 Oct 2004 - 6:30 AM

Having gone through something similar myself, I feel for you all three. Accept the love and care from your friends here. Fingers and paws crossed for Friday.

Sincerely Andrew.

stevie
stevie e2 Member 101198 forum postsstevie vcard United Kingdom2 Constructive Critique Points
14 Oct 2004 - 6:30 AM

Hi,
Just to say I hope all goes well, kind regards.
Steve

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.