Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

a rough time

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

helena
helena  10134 forum posts United Kingdom
14 Oct 2004 - 7:34 AM

Hi Magda and Paul.

I fully understand what you are going through. I too am a major dog lover. I lost my best friend a few years ago at the grand old age of 18. I had received him as a present when I was six years old. Captain was the most anti-social dog to strangers but to me he was my best friend. I would go on an adventures with him as the "secret two" (that involved running around the garden and playing hide and seek) when I was a kid and as I got older sit for ages with him talking about what boy I fancied. If he could talk I would have been killed by my parents! When boyfriends did start calling around, he would check them out. He never liked any of them! He would go to his kennel and lie down with his bum sticking out and would not come out until they were gone. He was so cheeky!
Anyway Magda and Paul, I wish you all the best for friday. Everything will be fine,
Luv Tara x

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
14 Oct 2004 - 7:34 AM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Take-a-View
14 Oct 2004 - 8:19 AM

Wishing you well for Friday and positive thoughts.

Ian

UserHasLeft
14 Oct 2004 - 8:38 AM

Good luck, Pica!!!

tj
tj ePHOTOzine Staff 111904 forum poststj vcard England
14 Oct 2004 - 10:53 AM

Best of luck for Friday Magda, Paul and Pica.

flossie
flossie  111557 forum posts
14 Oct 2004 - 1:10 PM

Hope all goes well for you both and Pica

xxx

ardbeg77
ardbeg77  101214 forum posts Sao Tome and Principe6 Constructive Critique Points
14 Oct 2004 - 1:47 PM

Will miss having you around as much Magda (and Paul) - but would like to echo everyone's best wishes for the rest of the week.

Steve

MikeCh
MikeCh  9
14 Oct 2004 - 2:13 PM

Wishing you guys best of luck!!

mike

stevieb
stevieb  102994 forum posts Panama2 Constructive Critique Points
14 Oct 2004 - 2:23 PM

Magda/Paul. Pica is family and that showed when I met the three of you. You'll do the best for each other.
Steve

lobsterboy
lobsterboy Site Moderator 1014044 forum postslobsterboy vcard United Kingdom13 Constructive Critique Points
14 Oct 2004 - 2:36 PM

Echoing what I said on your latest picture - hope all works out for you & best wishes to Pica.

Chris

itinerario
itinerario  1042 forum posts Netherlands
14 Oct 2004 - 3:51 PM

I'm sorry to hear about your dog's tumor. I hope the surgery goes well and that he will be with you for a long time yet.

strawman
strawman  1022002 forum posts United Kingdom16 Constructive Critique Points
14 Oct 2004 - 3:58 PM

Good luck, wish I could think of something more meaningful.

galanfor
galanfor  10
14 Oct 2004 - 4:14 PM

Fingers crossed for tomorrow. Hope to see you back on the site soon.

George.

leedewey
leedewey  10109 forum posts
14 Oct 2004 - 4:24 PM

All the best for tomorrow..

lee

Denise
Denise  12279 forum posts
14 Oct 2004 - 4:53 PM

Magda, it's certainly a very worrying time for you. You may think I'm mad when I say that some of my best friends are animals. They give such unconditional love. Our dog Sam is 14 years of age, deaf and blind in one eye, but if I had to, I would remortgage my house to pay for a few more years with him. Just like your dog, Sam firmly believes that he's still a pup and still loves to chase his squeaky toys. I will be thinking of you and your much loved dog tomorrow and look forward to hearing good news.

user_absconded
14 Oct 2004 - 5:27 PM

Only just seen this thread, may I add my best wishes for his speedy recovery, and hopefully there will be good news for you very soon.

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.