Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

A well-earned rest ...

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

SuziBlue
SuziBlue  1116195 forum posts Scotland10 Constructive Critique Points
16 Aug 2009 - 4:58 PM

Was just browsing the site, as you do, and discovered that it looks as though our esteemed Leader is thinking of moving sideways to get a well-earned rest. Or have I got the wrong end of the stick?

Can't say I blame him and the less stress on the road to recovery, the better.

THINKS - does that mean Pete will be able to come and play in the forums? And get some photography done? And upload to the galleries? And get some sleep? Hooray!!

8-]

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
16 Aug 2009 - 4:58 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

csurry
csurry  129230 forum posts92 Constructive Critique Points
16 Aug 2009 - 5:11 PM

Nah probably for a "new" site Smile The ever-expanding empire to pay for the yacht life-style that Pete currently enjoys.

JJGEE
JJGEE  96233 forum posts England18 Constructive Critique Points
16 Aug 2009 - 5:18 PM

I believe that advertisement has been there quite a while... looks like nobody wants the job !

Coleslaw
Coleslaw e2 Member 913403 forum postsColeslaw vcard Wales28 Constructive Critique Points
16 Aug 2009 - 5:21 PM

Quote: I believe that advertisement has been there quite a while... looks like nobody wants the job !

I believe so.

Kris_Dutson
16 Aug 2009 - 5:25 PM

I think the editor's job is to edit Pete's blurb.....

....and everyone's to scared to do it. Wink

Last Modified By Kris_Dutson at 16 Aug 2009 - 5:25 PM
keith selmes
16 Aug 2009 - 5:30 PM

If Pete is trying to get some help in, perhaps we should all behave for a few weeks. We can go back to normal when they're installed and its too late to change their mind.

Kris_Dutson
16 Aug 2009 - 5:32 PM

Sounds like a plan....

KenTaylor
KenTaylor e2 Member 92972 forum postsKenTaylor vcard United Kingdom2 Constructive Critique Points
16 Aug 2009 - 5:44 PM

Would be fun if Alan Sugar did the interview Smile

MikeRC
MikeRC e2 Member 93488 forum postsMikeRC vcard United Kingdom
16 Aug 2009 - 7:02 PM

Quote: Nah probably for a "new" site The ever-expanding empire to pay for the yacht life-style that Pete currently enjoys.

Yea.....who'd 'wannit ?

roxpix
roxpix  102236 forum posts Scotland11 Constructive Critique Points
16 Aug 2009 - 7:58 PM

I think it’s hilarious that if you’re currently an editor of a “business going nowhere” then you’re just the type they’re looking for

This roll will suit an experienced assistant editor ready to move up.....Or an editor in an existing business that's going nowhere?

Pete
Pete Site Moderator 1318436 forum postsPete vcard ePz Advertiser England96 Constructive Critique Points
16 Aug 2009 - 8:27 PM

Quote: as you do, and discovered that it looks as though our esteemed Leader is thinking of moving sideways to get a well-earned rest.

I'd forgotten that page was still up. We posted the page before I was off. We got into the process of looking and then circumstance changed so it was put on hold.
Quote: Or an editor in an existing business that's going nowhere?

whoops what's was meant by that was an editor working for a static company.

Picture_Newport

Quote: I believe so.

Cole... who convinced you it was a good idea to change your screen name to Coleslaw.. I bet it was Boyd. Smile Wink

Last Modified By Picture_Newport at 16 Aug 2009 - 8:32 PM
Kris_Dutson
16 Aug 2009 - 9:49 PM

Better than Coldsore.....just. Wink

SuziBlue
SuziBlue  1116195 forum posts Scotland10 Constructive Critique Points
16 Aug 2009 - 10:13 PM

Quote: I'd forgotten that page was still up. We posted the page before I was off. We got into the process of looking and then circumstance changed so it was put on hold.

8-]

Well we wouldn't have allowed you to leave anyway.

csurry
csurry  129230 forum posts92 Constructive Critique Points
17 Aug 2009 - 7:57 AM

Quote: This roll will suit an experienced assistant editor ready to move up to editorship and utilise your excellent all-round skills? Or an editor in an existing business that's going nowhere?

Certainly looks like a new editor is required because in this context should it not read "This role..." Grin

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.