Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

PRIZES GALORE! Enter The ePHOTOzine Exclusive Christmas Prize Draw; Over £10,000 Worth of Prizes! Plus A Gift For Everybody On Christmas Day!

A well-earned rest ...

SuziBlue 12 16.2k 10 Scotland
16 Aug 2009 4:58PM
Was just browsing the site, as you do, and discovered that it looks as though our esteemed Leader is thinking of moving sideways to get a well-earned rest. Or have I got the wrong end of the stick?

Can't say I blame him and the less stress on the road to recovery, the better.

THINKS - does that mean Pete will be able to come and play in the forums? And get some photography done? And upload to the galleries? And get some sleep? Hooray!!

8-]

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

csurry 12 9.2k 92
16 Aug 2009 5:11PM
Nah probably for a "new" site Smile The ever-expanding empire to pay for the yacht life-style that Pete currently enjoys.
JJGEE 9 6.4k 18 England
16 Aug 2009 5:18PM
I believe that advertisement has been there quite a while... looks like nobody wants the job !
Coleslaw e2
9 13.4k 28 Wales
16 Aug 2009 5:21PM

Quote:I believe that advertisement has been there quite a while... looks like nobody wants the job !

I believe so.
Kris_Dutson 12 8.2k 1 England
16 Aug 2009 5:25PM
I think the editor's job is to edit Pete's blurb.....

....and everyone's to scared to do it. Wink
keith selmes 11 7.1k 1 United Kingdom
16 Aug 2009 5:30PM
If Pete is trying to get some help in, perhaps we should all behave for a few weeks. We can go back to normal when they're installed and its too late to change their mind.
16 Aug 2009 5:32PM
Sounds like a plan....
KenTaylor e2
10 3.0k 2 United Kingdom
16 Aug 2009 5:44PM
Would be fun if Alan Sugar did the interview Smile
MikeRC e2
9 3.5k United Kingdom
16 Aug 2009 7:02PM

Quote:Nah probably for a "new" site The ever-expanding empire to pay for the yacht life-style that Pete currently enjoys.

Yea.....who'd 'wannit ?
roxpix 11 2.2k 11 Scotland
16 Aug 2009 7:58PM
I think it’s hilarious that if you’re currently an editor of a “business going nowhere” then you’re just the type they’re looking for

This roll will suit an experienced assistant editor ready to move up.....Or an editor in an existing business that's going nowhere?
Pete e2
13 18.7k 96 England
16 Aug 2009 8:27PM

Quote:as you do, and discovered that it looks as though our esteemed Leader is thinking of moving sideways to get a well-earned rest.
I'd forgotten that page was still up. We posted the page before I was off. We got into the process of looking and then circumstance changed so it was put on hold.
Quote:Or an editor in an existing business that's going nowhere?
whoops what's was meant by that was an editor working for a static company.
Picture_Newport 6 659 19 United Kingdom
16 Aug 2009 8:32PM

Quote:I believe so.

Cole... who convinced you it was a good idea to change your screen name to Coleslaw.. I bet it was Boyd. Smile Wink
16 Aug 2009 9:49PM
Better than Coldsore.....just. Wink
SuziBlue 12 16.2k 10 Scotland
16 Aug 2009 10:13PM

Quote:I'd forgotten that page was still up. We posted the page before I was off. We got into the process of looking and then circumstance changed so it was put on hold.

8-]

Well we wouldn't have allowed you to leave anyway.
csurry 12 9.2k 92
17 Aug 2009 7:57AM

Quote:This roll will suit an experienced assistant editor ready to move up to editorship and utilise your excellent all-round skills? Or an editor in an existing business that's going nowhere?

Certainly looks like a new editor is required because in this context should it not read "This role..." Grin

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.