Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

A3 Wedding Albums

janeez e2
6 1.2k 8 United Kingdom
22 May 2012 10:21PM
We are very rarely asked for albums of this size that we don't ordinarily quote for them. However, we have now and I can give them the price and show them our Sim2000 albums but would like to offer them an alternative as well, along similar lines. They like the full gloss, digital print and lay flat spread. The cover they really prefer is brushed aluminium although not essential. Anyone use a different company with a similar range or one they feel is better? Loxleys look good and I really like the turnaround time which is not always the case with Sim.

Jane

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

22 May 2012 10:39PM
Yep, doing about 30 A3 Loxley albums a year for the past few years. Never had an issue, always 100% customer delight.

They'll do what you're looking for, but it won't be as cheap as your Sim albums...
janeez e2
6 1.2k 8 United Kingdom
23 May 2012 9:37AM
Thanks for that Andy. We have been talking about a new supplier for some time but there are so many out there it is difficult to know who to choose. Focus was good but again with so many suppliers exhibiting it left us with more of a headache than a decision! Wink

Just checking Sim prices against Loxley and there is not a huge difference in price so a decision looks very likely. Smile

Jane
23 May 2012 7:06PM
Jane,

Call customer services and ask for a brochure - they have several offers on at all times including sample albums bundles with 40% off, sample covers to buy or customise your own and reductions on framed products too. Can't speak too highly of them - they make me look good!!!

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.