Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

aarrrghh.....Amazon!

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

User_Removed
23 Dec 2011 - 1:07 PM

Even if the video was true it wouldn't change my opinion of Amazon... any company could fall victim to a rogue courier. I'm that happy with Amazon's service that for a lot of stuff under 50 I don't even bother to check the price elsewhere. I've grown used to fast trouble-free delivery and returns.

I remember years' ago the first time I ever returned a faulty item, they sent a new one straight out (other companies would wait for the faulty one to come back) and you could print your own label, what a time saver.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
23 Dec 2011 - 1:07 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

digicammad
digicammad  1121988 forum posts United Kingdom37 Constructive Critique Points
23 Dec 2011 - 1:13 PM

I'll second that Chris

Ewanneil
Ewanneil  41118 forum posts Scotland2 Constructive Critique Points
23 Dec 2011 - 1:21 PM

And I'll third it. I've been using Amazon since 1998 and never had a single problem. I've used them for all manner of purchases; from those costing a couple of quid right up to many hundreds of pounds and I have been delighted with their service on each and every occasion.

Jestertheclown
23 Dec 2011 - 2:55 PM

Quote: I'll second that Chris

Same here.
I've never had to return anything but my many dealings with them have all been positive.

SophieHart
23 Dec 2011 - 3:10 PM

I would agree. Amazon are my first port of call and I have done all my Christmas shopping with them. Everything delivered on time and undamaged.

jondf
jondf  82475 forum posts
25 Dec 2011 - 10:52 AM

Quote: Would be interested to know the ins and outs of the courier though; why they would treat a delivery like that is beyond me?

The problem here is a simple one and easily remedied. The courier should be provided with a ladder and a suitable length rope.....sorted!

Merry Christmas.......but not to all couriers Tongue

KenTaylor
KenTaylor e2 Member 102980 forum postsKenTaylor vcard United Kingdom2 Constructive Critique Points
25 Dec 2011 - 6:58 PM

Almost identical Grin

User_Removed
25 Dec 2011 - 9:21 PM

What? Or were you maybe trying to repost the FedEx video that's been posted twice already in this thread?

Paul Morgan
Paul Morgan e2 Member 1315384 forum postsPaul Morgan vcard England6 Constructive Critique Points
25 Dec 2011 - 10:27 PM

Quote: Even if the video was true it wouldn't change my opinion of Amazon... any company could fall victim to a rogue courier. I'm that happy with Amazon's service that for a lot of stuff under 50 I don't even bother to check the price elsewhere. I've grown used to fast trouble-free delivery and returns

Thursday afternoon I ordered 4 item`s, two of these market place, one from the USA the other from Jersey.

The other 2 items from Amazon on standard free three day delivery, I received both these item first thing Friday morning.

I`ve used Amazon for years and really can`t fault them.

Yep a rogue courier or somebody supplied from an agency.

Last Modified By Paul Morgan at 25 Dec 2011 - 10:28 PM

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.