Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

aarrrghh.....Amazon!

User_Removed 10 3.3k 4 United Kingdom
23 Dec 2011 1:07PM
Even if the video was true it wouldn't change my opinion of Amazon... any company could fall victim to a rogue courier. I'm that happy with Amazon's service that for a lot of stuff under 50 I don't even bother to check the price elsewhere. I've grown used to fast trouble-free delivery and returns.

I remember years' ago the first time I ever returned a faulty item, they sent a new one straight out (other companies would wait for the faulty one to come back) and you could print your own label, what a time saver.

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

digicammad 11 22.0k 37 United Kingdom
23 Dec 2011 1:13PM
I'll second that Chris
Ewanneil 4 1.1k 2 Scotland
23 Dec 2011 1:21PM
And I'll third it. I've been using Amazon since 1998 and never had a single problem. I've used them for all manner of purchases; from those costing a couple of quid right up to many hundreds of pounds and I have been delighted with their service on each and every occasion.
Jestertheclown 6 6.4k 241 England
23 Dec 2011 2:55PM

Quote:I'll second that Chris

Same here.
I've never had to return anything but my many dealings with them have all been positive.
SophieHart 4 136 United Kingdom
23 Dec 2011 3:10PM
I would agree. Amazon are my first port of call and I have done all my Christmas shopping with them. Everything delivered on time and undamaged.
jondf 8 2.5k
25 Dec 2011 10:52AM

Quote:Would be interested to know the ins and outs of the courier though; why they would treat a delivery like that is beyond me?

The problem here is a simple one and easily remedied. The courier should be provided with a ladder and a suitable length rope.....sorted!

Merry Christmas.......but not to all couriers Tongue
KenTaylor e2
10 3.0k 2 United Kingdom
25 Dec 2011 6:58PM
User_Removed 10 3.3k 4 United Kingdom
25 Dec 2011 9:21PM
What? Or were you maybe trying to repost the FedEx video that's been posted twice already in this thread?
Paul Morgan e2
13 15.7k 6 England
25 Dec 2011 10:27PM

Quote:Even if the video was true it wouldn't change my opinion of Amazon... any company could fall victim to a rogue courier. I'm that happy with Amazon's service that for a lot of stuff under 50 I don't even bother to check the price elsewhere. I've grown used to fast trouble-free delivery and returns

Thursday afternoon I ordered 4 item`s, two of these market place, one from the USA the other from Jersey.

The other 2 items from Amazon on standard free three day delivery, I received both these item first thing Friday morning.

I`ve used Amazon for years and really can`t fault them.

Yep a rogue courier or somebody supplied from an agency.

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.