Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

PRIZES GALORE! Enter The ePHOTOzine Exclusive Christmas Prize Draw; Over £10,000 Worth of Prizes! Plus A Gift For Everybody On Christmas Day!

Adding an image to a custom page?!

seanquinn 2 1 United Kingdom
22 Apr 2013 9:42PM
Hi, just wondering how I could insert an image in to a custom page?
I know its possible on the homepage, however ive tried countless ways and cant succeed in doing so on a custom one.
Any help is appreciated.

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

KarenFB 8 4.4k 163 England
23 Apr 2013 7:46AM
Go to the Home page and click on 'Customise Homepage' (green panel at the top) - a panel comes up, on which you can choose (by ticking boxes) which features are shown there. I don't think you can put one of your images there.

Perhaps I've got the wrong end of the stick - what exactly do you mean by a 'Custom' page?
seanquinn 2 1 United Kingdom
23 Apr 2013 12:40PM
Thanks for the response,
You have the option of creating custom pages. These are additional pages which go beyond the selection provided default within a template.
24 Apr 2013 6:57AM
I didn't realise you could do that!!

Unless you are talking about the 'Album' feature?

Perhaps the best thing to do is scroll down to the bottom of the page and 'Contact Support', I'm sure one of the guys-in-the-back-room will be able to help you. Smile
rbd 6 5 Australia
28 Apr 2013 7:27AM
To insert an image in a Custom Page, click on "image" in the tool bar. This will take you to the image browser. Click on the "upload button" and select the required image from your library. When the thumbnail appears, click on it and it will load into your page. Size the image as required and you are done. Hope this helps.
28 Apr 2013 8:03AM
I'm starting to feel really thick - where is the 'Custom Page'?
rbd 6 5 Australia
30 Apr 2013 3:06AM
Thick you are not. It's all a bit fiddly but it will come together.
Go to Pages tab in your admin area and click on "Custom Pages". Click on "Create New Page", give it a title and off you go. When completed, go to the Layout tab in the admin area and click on "Website Menu", name it and this is what will appear on your website menu bar.
30 Apr 2013 7:28AM
Lol!!! I am thick!! Grin

Your reply got me REALLY confused (a foreign language!).................'This doesn't sound at all like EPZ!' I was thinking. So I looked at the title, no help there. Then I looked at the words under the title.

*Clang*

Quote:Forums > foliopic discussion > Adding an image to the custom page?!

Huge apology - I should have kept my mouth shut (or rather, my fingers still), I know nothing about the foliopic area!! Sorry!

I hope 'rbd' has answered the poster's question. Grin

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.