Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Ade's Hedgehog and Wildlife Garden Cams now chat enabled

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Leave a Comment
    • «
    • »
    Ade_Osman
    Ade_Osman e2 Member 114491 forum postsAde_Osman vcard England36 Constructive Critique Points
    13 Nov 2012 - 6:39 PM

As some of you are aware I have a CCTV system that covers the wildlife we are very lucky to have visit us in my small garden this includes Hedgehogs, Foxes and Wood Mice amongst one or two other rarer visitors. The system has recently gone over to a high quality 640x480 stream and tonight we've enabled the chat system. this is so that if anybody wishes to come in and say hello or ask anything about the technical side of the system or would like more information on how to attract wildlife into their garden they'd be more than welcome to join us. I can't guarantee we'll see any wildlife, but last night was quite good as the both the foxes and the hedgehogs made visits by 10pm. Quite surprising as most hedgehogs should by now have gone into hibernation.
    If your interested in joining us it would be good if you could change your name in the chat system to what your EPZ handle is as this will give me some idea of who I'm talking too, everyone is welcome, but please try and keep you comments clean and respectful as I don't want to have to ban anybodies IP address. I've a little bit of work to do this evening but I should be joining in for the natter around 20:00 all being well.

Pete, I hope you don't mind the blatant plug mate, but I have included a link back to EPZ within the cam site......

AdeSmile

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links 
    13 Nov 2012 - 6:39 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

cattyal
    cattyal e2 Member 96030 forum postscattyal vcard England6 Constructive Critique Points
    13 Nov 2012 - 7:23 PM

I'll try to pop by later - I really really have to get in the shower, have some food, make a coffee etc. etc. etc. I was going to do some photos but really can't be arsed tonight Smile

Ade_Osman
    Ade_Osman e2 Member 114491 forum postsAde_Osman vcard England36 Constructive Critique Points
    13 Nov 2012 - 7:48 PM

Can I wash your back.......OUCH, I just got whacked by the wife Tongue

Ade

KarenFB
    KarenFB Junior Gallery Team 84270 forum postsKarenFB vcard England162 Constructive Critique Points
    13 Nov 2012 - 7:51 PM

Lol!!

Quote: I have included a link back to EPZ within the cam site......

A nice flashy one it is too!! Smile

cattyal
    cattyal e2 Member 96030 forum postscattyal vcard England6 Constructive Critique Points
    13 Nov 2012 - 8:05 PM

Quote: Can I wash your back.......OUCH, I just got whacked by the wife Tongue

Ade

Darn too late - I could do with a hand too - there's a patch right in the middle that I never can reach Smile

Ade_Osman
    13 Nov 2012 - 8:11 PM

Now your just teasing Ali....GrinGrin

AdeTongue

GarethRobinson
    GarethRobinson e2 Member 8971 forum postsGarethRobinson vcard United Kingdom2 Constructive Critique Points
    13 Nov 2012 - 8:43 PM

well my wife made me delete the message i posted a few mins ago..hehehe em does she work for epz on the sly,

Ade_Osman
    13 Nov 2012 - 9:06 PM

Well as one very sad individual decided to come into the chat room and abuse the users I'm decided to close the chat room. Hope the troll is happy now, perhaps we'll open it up some other time when this waste has space has decided to try his hand at upsetting people elsewhere, never mind eh guys.......The stream is still running and hopefully the wildlife will start to show quite soon now........Sorry about this folks, never mind I've got his IP address, shouldn't take me too long to find him out, I hope for his sake he got some decent antivirus and a good firewall in place, something tells me he's going to need it over the next few days Wink

Ade Grin

GarethRobinson
    GarethRobinson e2 Member 8971 forum postsGarethRobinson vcard United Kingdom2 Constructive Critique Points
    13 Nov 2012 - 9:15 PM

That's a shame Ade maybe another time for live chat, web cam is fine a really clear image.

Gareth

Ade_Osman
    13 Nov 2012 - 9:22 PM

Yeah it's fine Gareth we have to put up with these silly individuals, as I said I have his IP address and I'll bide my time Wink But I'm not going to have him throw abuse around like he did when they're woman and possibly children in the room, it's just another pathetic individual whose probably jealous and doesn't really have any real friends......Ho hum! Grin

Next time I open up the chat room I'll do it unannounced, and the folk that have a genuine interest will come in anyway.

Ade

User_Removed
    13 Nov 2012 - 9:46 PM

Ade he can just change his IP address by rebooting his router. Why don't you report it to the police? Someone else will inherit that IP address and you'll be attacking their computer in trying to get your revenge.

cattyal
    13 Nov 2012 - 9:53 PM

It sounds like I missed out on the 'fun' - sorry I didn't manage to join in - I only got off the phone to my mother about 15 minutes ago!

Ade_Osman
    13 Nov 2012 - 10:15 PM

Too late mate......He can reboot his router till the cows come home, it won't make an ounce of difference Wink

Ade

KarenFB
    KarenFB Junior Gallery Team 84270 forum postsKarenFB vcard England162 Constructive Critique Points
    13 Nov 2012 - 11:44 PM

Quote: It sounds like I missed out on the 'fun' - sorry I didn't manage to join in - I only got off the phone to my mother about 15 minutes ago!

You didn't really miss much. Just some sad little individual, who decided to vent his spleen using foul language to insult those of us who enjoy Ade's 'Hogcam'. All rather pathetic. Those of us who were there just ignored him and he slunk off, back under his stone! Smile

• «
    • »

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
    Password:
    Remember me:
    Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.