Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Ade's Hedgepiggie Cam 'Live' Internet Feed!

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Ade_Osman
Ade_Osman e2 Member 114484 forum postsAde_Osman vcard England36 Constructive Critique Points
27 Aug 2012 - 3:47 PM

Well after much head scratching and a whole load of cursing and swearing! I've finally for those that are interested, got the infra-red wireless video camera sorted and intend going live with it at dusk tonight (8pm) until 12am or until I want to go to bed. So for your chance to see the wild Hedgehogs I have running around and having a munch on my patio at night, you'll need to point your browser to Ade's Garden Cam No guarantees they'll make an appearance of course, but we'll keep our fingers crossed Wink Quality is still a bit iffy, but I'm getting there with it all Grin

Ade

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
27 Aug 2012 - 3:47 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Coleslaw
Coleslaw e2 Member 913403 forum postsColeslaw vcard Wales28 Constructive Critique Points
27 Aug 2012 - 4:50 PM

As long as it is the right feed and not your other webcam, it would be fine.....TongueGrinWink

Last Modified By Coleslaw at 27 Aug 2012 - 4:51 PM
Ade_Osman
Ade_Osman e2 Member 114484 forum postsAde_Osman vcard England36 Constructive Critique Points
27 Aug 2012 - 6:34 PM

I can put that one up just for you Cole if you like GrinGrinGrinGrin

I can assure you of this much though, if you get bored of the watching the Hedgehogs, the bedroom cam will have you wanting to slash your wrists!.....Nothing ever happens in there Sad

Ade

answersonapostcard
answersonapostcard Site Moderator 1012548 forum postsanswersonapostcard vcard United Kingdom15 Constructive Critique Points
27 Aug 2012 - 7:56 PM

ahem well I'll not mention camera '2' but hedgehog cam sounds a great idea, thanks Ade Smile

tomcat
tomcat e2 Member 85867 forum poststomcat vcard United Kingdom15 Constructive Critique Points
27 Aug 2012 - 8:08 PM

The application will not let me install the plug-inSad

Ewanneil
Ewanneil  41118 forum posts Scotland2 Constructive Critique Points
27 Aug 2012 - 8:13 PM

Quote: The application will not let me install the plug-inSad

Same here. Sad

Ade_Osman
27 Aug 2012 - 8:15 PM

Quote: ahem well I'll not mention camera '2'

GrinGrinGrin.....Hmmm....Best not I think K Tongue

Right the feed is now live, it's still a bit early, I would check between 9-10pm that's when they normally first show.....Of course those of you that wish to keep an eye on thing could have it in running in a small window etc....

Fingers crossed, the snails and slugs are out already, I'm sure once the light totally goes things will start to happen......Though, knowing my luck recently, the piggies will let me down and make me look an even bigger Muppet than usual.

If I do see them I'll try and flash up and flash it up here or if I miss it perhaps someone else could?

AdeSmile

Ade_Osman
27 Aug 2012 - 8:16 PM

Quote: The application will not let me install the plug-in

What browser guys????

Ewanneil
Ewanneil  41118 forum posts Scotland2 Constructive Critique Points
27 Aug 2012 - 8:17 PM

Chrome in my case.

Ewan

tomcat
tomcat e2 Member 85867 forum poststomcat vcard United Kingdom15 Constructive Critique Points
27 Aug 2012 - 8:22 PM

Fire fox mate

Ade_Osman
27 Aug 2012 - 8:23 PM

Try IE if you have it......But it all works for me.

Or if using Chrome, you have to download it from HERE Run the 'exe' file and then under the Tools menu in Chrome, click Extensions and the check the box next to the plug in.

Ade

tomcat
27 Aug 2012 - 8:24 PM

Even tried bypassing your link and going to the site direct

No mention of your link, but anything I clicked on wanted a plug-in, that is unavailableSad

Ade_Osman
27 Aug 2012 - 8:24 PM

For Firefox users see HERE

Ade

Ade_Osman
27 Aug 2012 - 8:25 PM

Have you checked the the box in the Extension menu Adrian???

tomcat
27 Aug 2012 - 8:30 PM

Tried I.E and I got thereWink

Saw the odd Moth fluttering aboutGrin

Obviously not compatible with FF and the likesSad

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.