Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

PRIZES GALORE! Enter The ePHOTOzine Exclusive Christmas Prize Draw; Over £10,000 Worth of Prizes! Plus A Gift For Everybody On Christmas Day!

Ade's Hedgepiggie Cam 'Live' Internet Feed!

Lillian e2
5 16 16 United Kingdom
27 Aug 2012 10:07PM
Sorry Ade won't work for me either, but was worth a try!
so maybe have to see the photos if they turn upWink
Lillian

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

WhiteRose1 e2
4 1.1k 136 England
27 Aug 2012 10:18PM
Yea.... got thereGrinGrinGrin
Montana5 4 57 3 Scotland
27 Aug 2012 10:31PM
For Firefox users, go to Add-Ons Manager (top left corner drop down), Add-ons, find and enable 'Microsoft Windows Media Player Firefox Plugin 1.0.0.8

Doug.
Ade_Osman e2
11 4.5k 36 England
27 Aug 2012 10:31PM
Hedge Piggie Alert!!!!
cattyal e2
9 6.4k 6 England
27 Aug 2012 10:35PM
9-image2.jpg

Ade_Osman e2
11 4.5k 36 England
27 Aug 2012 10:49PM
I was sweating a bit there for a while thinking we wouldn't get a visit tonight because of the rain.....Phew!....

Right we're off to bed, but will leave the feed on all night.......For those that might want a look to see if anything else goes on.......

Nighty night all.....

Ade
mikbee e2
7 3 7 Scotland
28 Aug 2012 12:13AM
Hey Ade,this is all quite cool !!
Got a sighting just after 12 of a hungry heggie noshing in the bowl.
Beats that Big Brother crap with live cam anytime !!
Mick.
Alan_Baseley e2
13 333 2 England
28 Aug 2012 11:45AM
Can't seem to get it to work in PaleMoon,
Alan
Ade_Osman e2
11 4.5k 36 England
28 Aug 2012 8:34PM
Quick update and a blatant plug Smile

Webcam is now live for the night.......Hoping to install a camera in the hibernation box tomorrow, which is behind the fence in the top left of the feed. Couldn't do it today, due to the fact a Hog was in residence. Smile Hoping for a better night tonight as it's not raining as yet, fingers crossed! I'm also hoping they show a little earlier than last nights 10-30pm, but we'll have to wait and see I guess Grin

I'll come in with a comment if a hoggie shows before I go to bed......Happy viewing to those that are interested.

Ade
Ade_Osman e2
11 4.5k 36 England
28 Aug 2012 8:58PM
Hedgehog Alert!!!!

Ade's Garden Wildlife Cam
Carabosse e2
11 39.7k 269 England
28 Aug 2012 11:56PM
Saw this. Smile

webcam.jpg

Ade_Osman e2
11 4.5k 36 England
29 Aug 2012 9:21AM
Good stuff CB Wink

I've just edited last nights footage down to 55 minutes out of over 9 hours in total, well pleased! Wink

The hibernation box is empty today, so when the rain stops lashing it down I'll be fitting another camera in there, which means that the cams will go live 24/7. I'm also planning a stills shoot in the very near future, so everyone can have a good laugh watching me led down on the patio trying to snap away like a dervish.....Although I have to go pretty easy because of the flash and the fact I don't want to spook the Hoggie's top much. However so long as I'm quiet and don't make too many movements, they seem quite happy for me to be in the garden with them. In fact just to the left of the webcam image CB has posted is the garden bench and because I suffer a lot with insomnia, I sit out there for ages just watching not only the Hedgehogs, but also everything else coming and going Smile Can get quite frenetic especially when I have the moth traps going as well Smile

Watch this space as they say, although I'll let folks know when I'll do the shoot and when I also put the moth boxes out......So everyone can have a good laugh at my expenseTongue

Here's an image on my back garden taken from the side gate which gives an idea of just how small it is, although I do have a front garden and a back yard as well. It just goes to show you don't need acres of space to attract wildlife, you just have to plant the right things and plan a little. Note the big buddleia growing out of control Smile Soon be time to cut it right back. The small building right next to it is my workshop/studio. Nearly all my wildlife photography this year has been done in this garden or in the workshop due to my disabilities and health problems, being rather bad this year.....So if I can do it anyone can!!!

Ade
img-7186.jpg

cattyal e2
9 6.4k 6 England
29 Aug 2012 9:28AM
It all seems to be working well and thanks for sharing it Smile

I'd say my garden is smaller than yours and is currently - well lets say rather verdant Smile I used to get hedgehogs - three of them in fact - but I've not seen them for a long time which is disappointing - the big one, presumably the male, really used to growl at me if I stepped out onto the patio while he was rummaging about .....

Last night I was watching yours at the same time as watching mum muck out and feed the pony (via webcam) and writing emails - good job I have two monitors - at this rate I might need three!
Ade_Osman e2
11 4.5k 36 England
29 Aug 2012 9:40AM
GrinGrinGrinGrin

Cheers Ali....Wink

Ade
Ade_Osman e2
11 4.5k 36 England
29 Aug 2012 10:11PM
Hedgehog Alert Tongue

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.