Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Ade's Hedgepiggie Cam 'Live' Internet Feed!

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

New PortraitPro 12 SALE + 10% OFF code EPZROS814
Lillian
Lillian e2 Member 5Lillian vcard United Kingdom16 Constructive Critique Points
27 Aug 2012 - 10:07 PM

Sorry Ade won't work for me either, but was worth a try!
so maybe have to see the photos if they turn upWink
Lillian

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
27 Aug 2012 - 10:07 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

WhiteRose1
WhiteRose1 e2 Member 41035 forum postsWhiteRose1 vcard England134 Constructive Critique Points
27 Aug 2012 - 10:18 PM

Yea.... got thereGrinGrinGrin

Montana5
Montana5  457 forum posts Scotland3 Constructive Critique Points
27 Aug 2012 - 10:31 PM

For Firefox users, go to Add-Ons Manager (top left corner drop down), Add-ons, find and enable 'Microsoft Windows Media Player Firefox Plugin 1.0.0.8

Doug.

Ade_Osman
Ade_Osman e2 Member 114511 forum postsAde_Osman vcard England36 Constructive Critique Points
27 Aug 2012 - 10:31 PM

Hedge Piggie Alert!!!!

cattyal
cattyal e2 Member 96038 forum postscattyal vcard England6 Constructive Critique Points
27 Aug 2012 - 10:35 PM

9-image2.jpg

Ade_Osman
Ade_Osman e2 Member 114511 forum postsAde_Osman vcard England36 Constructive Critique Points
27 Aug 2012 - 10:49 PM

I was sweating a bit there for a while thinking we wouldn't get a visit tonight because of the rain.....Phew!....

Right we're off to bed, but will leave the feed on all night.......For those that might want a look to see if anything else goes on.......

Nighty night all.....

Ade

mikbee
mikbee e2 Member 7mikbee vcard Scotland7 Constructive Critique Points
28 Aug 2012 - 12:13 AM

Hey Ade,this is all quite cool !!
Got a sighting just after 12 of a hungry heggie noshing in the bowl.
Beats that Big Brother crap with live cam anytime !!
Mick.

Alan_Baseley
Alan_Baseley e2 Member 13321 forum postsAlan_Baseley vcard England2 Constructive Critique Points
28 Aug 2012 - 11:45 AM

Can't seem to get it to work in PaleMoon,
Alan

Ade_Osman
28 Aug 2012 - 8:34 PM

Quick update and a blatant plug Smile

Webcam is now live for the night.......Hoping to install a camera in the hibernation box tomorrow, which is behind the fence in the top left of the feed. Couldn't do it today, due to the fact a Hog was in residence. Smile Hoping for a better night tonight as it's not raining as yet, fingers crossed! I'm also hoping they show a little earlier than last nights 10-30pm, but we'll have to wait and see I guess Grin

I'll come in with a comment if a hoggie shows before I go to bed......Happy viewing to those that are interested.

Ade

Last Modified By Ade_Osman at 28 Aug 2012 - 8:37 PM
Ade_Osman
28 Aug 2012 - 8:58 PM

Hedgehog Alert!!!!

Ade's Garden Wildlife Cam

Carabosse
Carabosse e2 Member 1139395 forum postsCarabosse vcard England269 Constructive Critique Points
28 Aug 2012 - 11:56 PM

Saw this. Smile

webcam.jpg

Ade_Osman
29 Aug 2012 - 9:21 AM

Good stuff CB Wink

I've just edited last nights footage down to 55 minutes out of over 9 hours in total, well pleased! Wink

The hibernation box is empty today, so when the rain stops lashing it down I'll be fitting another camera in there, which means that the cams will go live 24/7. I'm also planning a stills shoot in the very near future, so everyone can have a good laugh watching me led down on the patio trying to snap away like a dervish.....Although I have to go pretty easy because of the flash and the fact I don't want to spook the Hoggie's top much. However so long as I'm quiet and don't make too many movements, they seem quite happy for me to be in the garden with them. In fact just to the left of the webcam image CB has posted is the garden bench and because I suffer a lot with insomnia, I sit out there for ages just watching not only the Hedgehogs, but also everything else coming and going Smile Can get quite frenetic especially when I have the moth traps going as well Smile

Watch this space as they say, although I'll let folks know when I'll do the shoot and when I also put the moth boxes out......So everyone can have a good laugh at my expenseTongue

Here's an image on my back garden taken from the side gate which gives an idea of just how small it is, although I do have a front garden and a back yard as well. It just goes to show you don't need acres of space to attract wildlife, you just have to plant the right things and plan a little. Note the big buddleia growing out of control Smile Soon be time to cut it right back. The small building right next to it is my workshop/studio. Nearly all my wildlife photography this year has been done in this garden or in the workshop due to my disabilities and health problems, being rather bad this year.....So if I can do it anyone can!!!

Ade
img-7186.jpg

cattyal
cattyal e2 Member 96038 forum postscattyal vcard England6 Constructive Critique Points
29 Aug 2012 - 9:28 AM

It all seems to be working well and thanks for sharing it Smile

I'd say my garden is smaller than yours and is currently - well lets say rather verdant Smile I used to get hedgehogs - three of them in fact - but I've not seen them for a long time which is disappointing - the big one, presumably the male, really used to growl at me if I stepped out onto the patio while he was rummaging about .....

Last night I was watching yours at the same time as watching mum muck out and feed the pony (via webcam) and writing emails - good job I have two monitors - at this rate I might need three!

Ade_Osman
29 Aug 2012 - 9:40 AM

GrinGrinGrinGrin

Cheers Ali....Wink

Ade

Ade_Osman
29 Aug 2012 - 10:11 PM

Hedgehog Alert Tongue

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.