Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Ade's Hedgepiggie Cam 'Live' Internet Feed!

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

cattyal
cattyal e2 Member 96057 forum postscattyal vcard England6 Constructive Critique Points
29 Aug 2012 - 10:27 PM

I'm watching - though I'll be off to bed soon..... Smile

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
29 Aug 2012 - 10:27 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Cephus
Cephus  92128 forum posts England
29 Aug 2012 - 10:42 PM

I can see a pussy Wink

Ade_Osman
Ade_Osman e2 Member 114521 forum postsAde_Osman vcard England36 Constructive Critique Points
29 Aug 2012 - 11:09 PM

Well as promised I managed to get the camera in the box up and running today, but due to bandwidth/software/equipment limitations I've had to make the cameras switch-able, rather than having both going at the same time.
But the general idea is to have the garden cam running at night with the box cam running during the day, assuming there's a hog in residence at the time Smile It's cost me a bleeding fortune to get it all up and running and some major headaches with getting it all to work, but I feel they're worth it Grin

Enjoy.....Ade

Ade_Osman
Ade_Osman e2 Member 114521 forum postsAde_Osman vcard England36 Constructive Critique Points
1 Sep 2012 - 9:45 PM

Hedgepiggie Alert

Ade's Hedgehog Cam

cattyal
cattyal e2 Member 96057 forum postscattyal vcard England6 Constructive Critique Points
1 Sep 2012 - 9:51 PM

I see him/her Smile

Ade_Osman
1 Sep 2012 - 10:02 PM

He's a real baby one, haven't seen him before Wink Think we'll call him Tiny!

Last Modified By Ade_Osman at 1 Sep 2012 - 10:03 PM
cattyal
1 Sep 2012 - 10:05 PM

I'm almost tempted to start leaving cat-food out to see if I have any around. I used to have a neighbours cat that spent all its time in my house and confess that I did treat it to the odd bowl - any leftovers used to get put out on the patio which went down very well with the three hedgehogs that used to visit....

Ade_Osman
1 Sep 2012 - 10:14 PM

Go for it Ali......Ours seem to like dried Mealworms as well as Meaty Felix Grin

Ade

cattyal
1 Sep 2012 - 10:22 PM

I shall add both items to my shopping list - at least I've still got the cat bowls so don't have to buy them Smile

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.