Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Adobe camera raw-650d help!!

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Leave a Comment
    • «
    • »
    MikeWh
    MikeWh  359 forum posts United Kingdom
    6 May 2013 - 9:05 PM

Hi !! Although Adobe do list the 650d in camera raw, it won't recognise the files!! ... This is a big big set back for me unless I can resolve it.....I have lightroom, which does, but I will have to learn it from scratch!! Anyone had this problem and fixed it???....Many thanks..Mike

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links 
    6 May 2013 - 9:05 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

franken
    franken e2 Member 113027 forum postsfranken vcard Wales4 Constructive Critique Points
    6 May 2013 - 9:15 PM

What software doesn't recognise it?

Ken

MikeWh
    6 May 2013 - 9:20 PM

I killed my 550d & was using CS5 with Adobe camera raw.. I have CS6 also but neither will work ... Mike

franken
    franken e2 Member 113027 forum postsfranken vcard Wales4 Constructive Critique Points
    6 May 2013 - 9:27 PM

Have you checked for CS6 updates?

Ken

franken
    6 May 2013 - 9:31 PM

If you need to process some images in a hurry until you've found the solution you could use the Adobe DNG converter?

link here if any good.

http://www.adobe.com/support/downloads/detail.jsp?ftpID=5569

capto
    capto e2 Member 2943 forum postscapto vcard United Kingdom6 Constructive Critique Points
    6 May 2013 - 10:56 PM

I have the 650D and CS6 and raw files are recognised, but only after I had updated.

MikeWh
    12 May 2013 - 10:18 AM

Many thanks for replies on this!! I think I've resolved my own issue with this now!! If anyone has a 650d, Lightroom & CS5, & has the same problem, try this!! In Lightroom, right click on image & go to edit- & down to open in photoshop as smart object... Right click on the layer & click "New layer via copy" Then double click on the picture icon in the top layer... This will open camera raw in CS5 ..... What a pain!!!....Mike

• «
    • »

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
    Password:
    Remember me:
    Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.