Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Adult Filter

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Leave a Comment
    • «
    • »
    crookymonsta
    crookymonsta e2 Member 6697 forum postscrookymonsta vcard England10 Constructive Critique Points
    28 Mar 2014 - 1:01 PM

I very much enjoy a scoot through the VS Mode occasionally but am concerned that the Adult Filter doesn't work there. I have reported this to the powers that be twice yet am still finding visible pictures which are clearly of an adult nature. I am no prude - in fact I am going on a nude studio shoot in a couple of weeks time - just concerned for our junior members. I only have the adult filter turned on because whilst there are some truly stunning examples of this genre I really don't care to see some of the very poorly taken 'nude for the sake of it' shots.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links 
    28 Mar 2014 - 1:01 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

davidburleson
    davidburleson ePHOTOzine Staff 72351 forum postsdavidburleson vcard United Kingdom
    28 Mar 2014 - 1:13 PM

Hi Crookymonsta,

The Vs Mode takes your adult filter settings into consideration. However, photos must be marked as 'Adult content' by the uploader in order to be blocked by the adult filter. Occasionally, uploaders don't mark adult photos as 'Adult content' and thus they end up getting through the adult filter.

We have a moderator team and a number of members who browse the site on a regular basis and do their best to spot these photos and correct them as quickly as possible. Needless to say, there will always be a portion of time where these photos will be displayed until they are corrected. The only way to completely prevent this is to require ALL photos to be moderated before being displayed on the site and I highly doubt anyone wants that.

The best thing you can do in these situations is to report the photo in question that has slipped through the adult filter to the moderators via a report and they will deal with it ASAP.

Last Modified By davidburleson at 28 Mar 2014 - 1:15 PM
    • «
    • »

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
    Password:
    Remember me:
    Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.