Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

PRIZES GALORE! Enter The ePHOTOzine Exclusive Christmas Prize Draw; Over £10,000 Worth of Prizes! Plus A Gift For Everybody On Christmas Day!

Albelli competition.

3 May 2011 12:18PM
Just having a read of the terms and conditions and I'm wondering exactly this means. Does that mean they wont use them or they may use them but not for products I don't like, if so how will they know what I like or dislke??

Wayne
(5)
Photos will used by the Sponsor for the sole purpose of the Royal Wedding Celebration Photo Book, and none will be acknowledged or returned. Sponsor shall have the right to edit, adapt and publish any or all of the Photos to fit into the format of the Wedding Book, and may use for the sole purpose of the The Peoples Royal Wedding Book. Albelli will not use the photographs to advertise products that the entrant would not approve of. Albelli has no intent to exploit the entrants images or to reproduce the submitted photographs without your permission. The Sponsor and Administrator are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, un-intelligible or misdirected Photos, which are disqualified. All of the Sponsorís decisions are final.

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

tj e2
11 2.0k England
3 May 2011 6:44PM
Hi Wayne

I've just emailed Albelli to ask them to respond to your query here.

Thanks
Tracey
3 May 2011 9:00PM
Thank you Tracey Smile
tj e2
11 2.0k England
4 May 2011 4:19PM
Albelli's response:

Albelli will not use the photographs to advertise products that the entrant would not approve of.

This means we wonít use the photos for any other purpose than the Royal Wedding Photo book Ė so we wonít use their photos to advertise any other Albelli products or to advertise the Royal Wedding book for commercial sales. We just wanted to make a fun book of peopleís celebrations to present to the Royal Couple, and thatís it. Those who enter their photos will allow us to use their photos but will of course still keep the rights to their photo/s.

Hope that clarifies it.

Thanks
Tracey
6 May 2011 10:06PM
Thank you Tracy.
Wayne

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.