Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Albelli Photo Books

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Leave a Comment
    • «
    • »
    Sylviwhalley
    Sylviwhalley e2 Member 797 forum postsSylviwhalley vcard United Kingdom2 Constructive Critique Points
    26 Apr 2012 - 5:24 PM

Help please. I decided to use the EPZ offer to create a photo book, I downloaded their software, and went through the process of design, got to the end of uploading etc almost to the point of giving payment details and then got an error message. I can't find anywhere on their site which tells you what resolution and format (jpg or tiff) the images have to be and was wondering if that was the problem, as my images were tiffs res 400. Anyone withany answers please.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links 
    26 Apr 2012 - 5:24 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

sherlob
    sherlob e2 Member 82271 forum postssherlob vcard United Kingdom123 Constructive Critique Points
    26 Apr 2012 - 5:33 PM

I don't know the absolute answer to your question, but I would say that tiff files tend to be huge and too big for photo books (in my experience). I know its a pain, but try batch converting the files you are using to jpg's and re-doing the book.

Adam

Ade_Osman
    Ade_Osman e2 Member 114484 forum postsAde_Osman vcard England36 Constructive Critique Points
    26 Apr 2012 - 6:02 PM

I believe it's Jpeg's up to 10mb in size.

Ade

SlowSong
    SlowSong e2 Member 54203 forum postsSlowSong vcard England28 Constructive Critique Points
    26 Apr 2012 - 7:02 PM

Jpegs up to 4MB. Don't go to small either or they'll not be accepted.

Sylviwhalley
    Sylviwhalley e2 Member 797 forum postsSylviwhalley vcard United Kingdom2 Constructive Critique Points
    27 Apr 2012 - 7:35 PM

Thanks for the help I'll re-size and start again.

iPrintPhoto
    2 Jun 2012 - 10:08 PM

hi There , give our software a go...no limit on file size, supports TIFF & JPEG, if you want the download link send me a private message

• «
    • »

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
    Password:
    Remember me:
    Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.