Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Album Query

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Leave a Comment
    • «
    • »
    KarenFB
    KarenFB Junior Gallery Team 84277 forum postsKarenFB vcard England163 Constructive Critique Points
    28 Apr 2012 - 8:15 AM

I wonder if someone could help please.

I've been updating my EPZ albums, but have been having a problem getting back to EPZ. When you 'Manage' your albums a page comes up over your portfolio (for you to choose which photograph you want to move to an album). How can I remove this page? I cannot see a 'x' anywhere. I've been closing down the site and re-opening again!

It's probably really obvious and I shall have a 'thud' (head hitting desk) moment when I find out! Grin Thanks in anticipation!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links 
    28 Apr 2012 - 8:15 AM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Pete
    Pete Site Moderator 1318443 forum postsPete vcard ePz Advertiser England96 Constructive Critique Points
    28 Apr 2012 - 8:56 AM

Could you post a screen shot. I just tried and it worked fine. The X on my pop up manager is top right

KarenFB
    KarenFB Junior Gallery Team 84277 forum postsKarenFB vcard England163 Constructive Critique Points
    28 Apr 2012 - 9:13 AM

Hi Pete, well (don't laugh) but David will tell you I am hopeless at getting 'screen shots', so I've taken a picture with my camera!

img-0206.jpg

This time I have half a 'x' - which is more then I had last time! Could it be something to do with the tool bar across the top of my screen?

Pete
    Pete Site Moderator 1318443 forum postsPete vcard ePz Advertiser England96 Constructive Critique Points
    28 Apr 2012 - 9:30 AM

lol yes the tool bar is doing it. You can click the F5 key to remove the window

If you want to do a screen shot in future just click the print screen button on your keyboard. That like doing Ctrl C (copy) and then in a program (image editor etc) with a new file open click paste and the whole screen will appear. Crop out any unwanted area and show that.

KarenFB
    28 Apr 2012 - 9:34 AM

Thanks Pete.

Poor David has had plenty of 'thud' moments trying to teach me - I shall now go away and practice. Hopefully next time (and I'm sure there will be a next time! Wink) I shall have it all ready and prepared!! Smile

KarenFB
    28 Apr 2012 - 10:42 AM

Hey Pete! My first screen shot!! Grin

1-untitled.jpg

Now written into 'Purple Book' so I don't forget!!
    I still had a few problems (i.e. just couldn't do it), so I 'googled' and found out where I was going wrong - it is SSSssoo simple, when you know how!

Last Modified By KarenFB at 28 Apr 2012 - 10:44 AM
    Pete
    28 Apr 2012 - 11:22 AM

But remember to crop if you don't want to show all the contents of your web browser/screen. Could have password or user info that is better kept private.

On that note a reviewer from one of our competitors posted a screenshot in a review that showed the illegal download file sharing software he was using across the bottom - not the sort of activity a responsible magazine should be projecting.

• «
    • »

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
    Password:
    Remember me:
    Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.