Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

Alice Cooper (anyone seen him)

cyclopse e2
9 229
20 Apr 2005 8:48AM
anyone seen the scary one live, just ordered tickets for novemer at men, i have seen live dvd`s and think he is awsome

chris

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Meg e2
9 393 United Kingdom
20 Apr 2005 8:50AM
no but my fav Alice song is Poison, would love to see him though!

Meg
conrad e2
10 10.9k 116
20 Apr 2005 8:54AM

Quote:Alice Cooper (anyone seen him)

Is he missing as well? Gee - first CB, now Alice Cooper! Wink

Conrad
zygote e2
10 59
20 Apr 2005 9:01AM
Hung out at Cooperstown (his bar in downtown Phoenix)

Saw him race in a grudge match against the Phoenix Suns Gorilla during the NHRA Winternationals at Firebird International Raceway

Drove past his house in Paradise Valley
SimyD e2
9 143 United Kingdom
20 Apr 2005 9:50AM

Quote:Phoenix Suns Gorilla during the NHRA Winternationals at Firebird International Raceway

Try saying that when you've had a few!

Simon
ahollowa e2
10 1.1k England
20 Apr 2005 10:57AM
I saw him at Wembley areana must have been late 80's early 90's on the constrictor tour. Was 3 rows from the front. The show was auwsom and loud. But only 50 mins long including encours, So p!$$ed off when he came back later that year I refused to go. My friends still went......2 and a half hours bum!!!! still anoyed I didn't go after all these years!!!!

cheers

Al.
Nic_WA e2
10 179 2 Australia
20 Apr 2005 4:30PM
I saw him in the mid-80s - more of a spectacle than a show, over-the-top and brilliant. Got to interview him around that time too - refreshingly down to earth with a lovely sense of humour and always talked about Alice Cooper in the third person. I'd been a huge Alice Cooper fan for years so it was a huge thrill to talk to him. Not so keen on his albums since then but still love his early stuff.
Nic
User_Removed 11 39 6 Scotland
21 Apr 2005 1:11AM
What can I say about Alice, seen him many times over the years and has never dissapointed. First album I ever purchased was Alice Cooper goes to Hell cost 3.00. Ah these were the days. I'm 45 this year and have followed his career over the years with the same childlike glee and although he has been up and down in the quality stakes over recent years he has never failed to entertain, first class showman although the shock value has long since been overtaken by his ******* son M. Manson.
If anyone gets the opportunity see him now as I thinks he is retiring from the live scene very soon.

Victor
sabretalon e2
10 1.9k United Kingdom
21 Apr 2005 3:50AM
I saw him when he got banned from Sheffield city hall.

Don't know what he is like now, but is stage shows were superb. Someone you have to see live to appreciate (thats live not alive!)

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.