Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

PRIZES GALORE! Enter The ePHOTOzine Exclusive Christmas Prize Draw; Over £10,000 Worth of Prizes! Plus A Gift For Everybody On Christmas Day!

Alpha 99 Demo day in Edinburgh

Taff 10 59 Scotland
27 Nov 2012 7:35AM
Hi guys,

If anyone's interested and lives withing a reasonable travel distance to Edinburgh........

The Edinburgh Sony Centre (Morningside) is having an Alpha 99 demonstration day on Saturday 8th December. Hopefully a good opportunity to get some hands-on experience with some of the Sony folks if you're thinking of treating yourself for Christmas Smile

Just re-read that - Hands on experience with the A99 obviously Smile

Not sure what the offers will be at the moment, but will add more details if anyone is interested.

Cheers

Taf

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

JJGEE 9 6.4k 18 England
27 Nov 2012 8:22AM
I attended a similar event down where I live about a month ago. Smile

If the Sony folk are the same or as good as the ones that I saw then it will be a very worthwhile visit as you not only had a chance to handle the camera but I got many fairly detailed technical questions answered / demonstrated.

Did not pre-order one though but at least I know that the A99 is going to be OK as a replacement if my A900 has a mishap.
Taff 10 59 Scotland
5 Dec 2012 4:00PM
Not sure if this will work, but here's the FB link from one of the guys there: -

Alpha 99 Demo day - Edinburgh Sony Centre

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.