Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Amateur Photographer

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

AlexandraSD
4 Dec 2012 - 1:23 AM

So breathtaking, those colours are mesmerising, well deserved of being on any front page, its a bonus that its on AP, which i have not bought in years but now has a good excuse to buy Wink

Yep, definitely display it, maybe in every room in various formats, or maybe just the bathroom, because no one has a decent view from the bathroom Grin

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
4 Dec 2012 - 1:23 AM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

peterjones
peterjones e2 Member 123953 forum postspeterjones vcard United Kingdom1 Constructive Critique Points
4 Dec 2012 - 5:06 PM

very well done crookymonsta, a really lovely image by any standard. Grin

Peter.

crookymonsta
crookymonsta e2 Member 6698 forum postscrookymonsta vcard England10 Constructive Critique Points
4 Dec 2012 - 5:44 PM

Many thanks to everyone for your very kind comments - just need to decide the print medium to use now. Not too sure about framing the front page of the magazine, perhaps I will have to start a scrap book - would be a nice first entry.
Sandra

JJGEE
JJGEE  96311 forum posts England18 Constructive Critique Points
4 Dec 2012 - 5:54 PM

Quote: Not too sure about framing the front page of the magazine

Saw it in the newsagents today and the image is not that large with loads of other stuff there as well so framing it is possibly not the best option. The scrapbook or perhaps a small portfolio case would be better.

It is a nice enough image for those that like that type of shot so getting a large print, say 20 X 16, and hanging on a wall sounds like a very good idea Smile

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.