Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

An interesting view on photography courses

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Leave a Comment
    • «
    • »
    mikehit
    mikehit  56454 forum posts United Kingdom9 Constructive Critique Points
    4 Dec 2012 - 11:49 AM

This article has some interesting comments from someone who runs a photography course in Coventry, and how becoming a teacher in part changed his view on photography.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/in-pictures-20495489

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links 
    4 Dec 2012 - 11:49 AM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

iancrowson
    iancrowson e2 Member 4211 forum postsiancrowson vcard United Kingdom129 Constructive Critique Points
    4 Dec 2012 - 3:18 PM

Interesting article. There are a few open learning courses about, including the Open College of Arts. Anybody any views on the success of these type of courses.
    I see the Critique and other galleries on the site as useful learning places, they do help you get other views on your images.
    Ian

ErictheViking
    ErictheViking e2 Member 1124 forum postsErictheViking vcard Scotland102 Constructive Critique Points
    4 Dec 2012 - 4:47 PM

I am currently working through an open learning course and I find it suits me because rather than traditional classroom approaches which can be a bit "here's how you do it!" the course content sets the task and your own creativity produces the end result. My course is a paper-based course so no need to log in at specific times and I can work at my pace for up to a year to complete the course and earn my qualification.
    For me it's the best thing I've done and my photography is really improving.

Eric

• «
    • »

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
    Password:
    Remember me:
    Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.