Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Android Tablets

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Leave a Comment
    • «
    • »
    Paul Morgan
    Paul Morgan e2 Member 1314909 forum postsPaul Morgan vcard England6 Constructive Critique Points
    4 Jul 2012 - 8:58 PM

Are these any good as a viewing platform.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links 
    4 Jul 2012 - 8:58 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

User_Removed
    4 Jul 2012 - 9:52 PM

Hi Paul!! ( Wink )

I have (literally) bought a 'Tablo' 7" tablet (£90 delivered) for that very reason.

Like so many of us, we are 'knee-deep' in images with varying needs to 'show' them 'off-line'. In my case it's simple - my 86yr-old Mother and my Mother-in-Law of a similar age.

This unit - for all its cheap costs - is brilliant. Angle of view to the screen is a bit limited but manageable - and with all the Android advantages in connectivity terms.

Last Modified By User_Removed at 4 Jul 2012 - 9:52 PM
    Paul Morgan
    Paul Morgan e2 Member 1314909 forum postsPaul Morgan vcard England6 Constructive Critique Points
    4 Jul 2012 - 10:04 PM

Thanks Mike, something to think about Smile

edtaylor
    edtaylor  3104 forum posts United Kingdom
    5 Jul 2012 - 7:04 AM

Yes they are very useful. I have a Sony Tablet and can sent the photos by wifi to the telly and view them from there also.

brian1208
    brian1208 e2 Member 1110165 forum postsbrian1208 vcard United Kingdom12 Constructive Critique Points
    5 Jul 2012 - 7:25 AM

I have been using a 7" Samsung Galaxy as a point of sale device and for small group shows (up to 5 is fine) at craft fairs and the like for the past year. Its an excellent device with only one weakness as far as I am concerned in that I can't connect a card reader directly to it (apart from micro SD). Other models and makes don't have this problem though (mine was a cheapie deal)

• «
    • »

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
    Password:
    Remember me:
    Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.