Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Another Scam....

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Leave a Comment
    • «
    • »
    FatHandedChap
    27 Nov 2008 - 10:15 PM

Just had this land in my inbox, unfortunately I'm busy for the rest of my life so does anyone want the business. Alternatively is anyone bored and fancy a bit of scam baiting...

Quote: Hello,

I have a group of people coming to your town for a tour and i want you to cover this tour based on your expertise in the feild of photography. They are 10 in number and the period of work is 3hrs every day from 12pm to 3pm on their outings, they will also take you in their vehicle so all i need is for you to confirm the availability of you to cover this event for 10days.

Date of tour : March 20-30th, 2009
    Number of Persons: 10

Kindly get back to me with the availability and i will send you my credit card for an upfront deposit, note you will print all the
    photos and you balance will be paid after checking at the end of the tour.

Regards
    Dr Ben Nomikos

Wink

Tony

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links 
    27 Nov 2008 - 10:15 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

ZenTog
    ZenTog  127875 forum posts England1 Constructive Critique Points
    27 Nov 2008 - 11:16 PM

a new version from nigeria, its a good varient

jimthistle73
    28 Nov 2008 - 12:26 AM

Just got this and couldn't resist a bit of baiting;

Alreet Roni,

WOW! What an opportunity. I already feel like I've won 'le lottery de merde'.

I'd be delighted to offer you the use of 200 Ferguson tractors stored since 1942 in a Ministry of Defence warehouse. They are all fully operational and some have shovels attatched. If this of any good to you, please let me know ASAP!!! Or I'll put them on ebay.

----- Original Message -----
    To: "undisclosed-recipients:"
    Sent: Thursday, November 27, 2008 1:18 PM
    Subject: *** SPAM ***PROPOSAL FOR URGENT BUSINESS / ASSISTANCE

--

Very Urgent From Mr.Roni Damba
    South Africa TEL: +27 73 6544811
    My private email: rdamba@gmail.com

Attn Director / Ceo

Dear Sir,

With warm heart I offer my friendship and greetings and I hope this mail meets
    you in good time. However strange or surprising this contact might seem to you
    as we have not met personally or had any dealings in the past, I Humbly ask
    that you take due consideration of its Importance and the immense benefit it
    will be to you.

After careful consideration with my family, we resolved to contact you
    for your
    most needed assistance in this manner. I duly apologize for infringing on your
    privacy, if this contact is not acceptable to you, as I make this proposal to
    you as a person of integrity. For the purpose of introduction, I am Mr Roni
    Damba the son of Late Mr. Steve Desmond Damba who was the "Chairman" of the
    farmer's co-operation in Zimbabwe.

During the current Crisis against the farmers of the Zimbabwe by supporters of
    our president Robert Mugabe to claim all the white owned farms in our country,
    he ordered all the white farmers to surrender their farms to his party members
    and their followers. My father was one of the best farmers in the country and
    knowing that he did not support the president's political ideology, the
    president supporters invaded my father's farm burnt down everything,
    killed him
    and confiscated all his investments.

Before the death of my father, he took me to South Africa to deposit
    the sum of
    US$ 25.5 (Twenty Five Million and Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars)
    with a Security &Finance Company, as he knew the looming danger in Zimbabwe.
    The money was deposited as gem of precious stones to avoid much demurrage from
    the Security Company. This money was meant for buying of new machineries and
    chemical for farms and establishment of new farms in Lesotho and Swaziland.

I and my family are currently residing in Johannesburg South Africa as Asylum
    seeker (Refugee).

Because of the strong relationship existing between the current South Africa
    Government and Zimbabwean Government it is increasingly becoming too risky for
    me and my family to remain in South Africa. As a result of this I am seeking
    your assistance to help us (me and my family) clear this funds which my late
    father deposited in the security company and deposit it in your personal
    account in your country for our investment.

If you are willing to assist us, we are prepared to give you 30% of the total
    sum as compensation, and 10% is set aside to settle any expenses that we might
    incur during the cause of clearing and transferring this funds to your
    nominated account, while the remaining 60% will be for us (me and my family)
    for our investment in your country.

For more information regarding this transaction, kindly give me a call on this
    number: +27 73 654 4811 or send me a mail to rdamba@gmail.com. PLEASE
    NOTE: If
    this is not of any interest to you, I apologize for disturbing you and
    wish you
    success in all you.

Thanks and God bless,

Yours Faithfully,

Mr.Roni Damba
    (For and On behalf of my family)
    TEL:+27 73 654 4811

----------------------------------------------------------------
    This message was sent using IMP, the Internet Messaging Program.

andytvcams
    andytvcams  1110396 forum posts United Kingdom
    28 Nov 2008 - 6:59 AM

LOL....

BubbaG2000
    28 Nov 2008 - 9:48 AM

Tony, that is genius! He will send you his credit card AND he's a Doctor that arranges tours! A jack of all trades!

ZenTog
    28 Nov 2008 - 9:53 AM

brill a nigerian credit card lets all go and buy a 5dmk2 on it for the tour to use as exepenses

Last Modified By ZenTog at 28 Nov 2008 - 9:53 AM
    NEWMANP
    NEWMANP e2 Member 61583 forum postsNEWMANP vcard United Kingdom574 Constructive Critique Points
    28 Nov 2008 - 9:57 AM

Why dont they just say, please give me your account details so that i can take out all the money, i hate my country but yours is so full of opportunity,
    i have been getting letters, emails like this for 25yrs at work with people wanting an account number they can deposit the odd million in, LOL, there must be a school of scams out there.
    Phil

ZenTog
    28 Nov 2008 - 10:01 AM

a internet cafe of scammers more like, one of the investigative programs visted one, where the 15-18 years olds were pretending to be older men looking for english sweethearts etc, some women were sending money over for the sammers to get to the uk etc

more worrying were credit cards stolen in south america, being used in nigeria to buy electrical goods in the uk to be delivered in the uk to non assesed address`s , and they were getting 10-15 parcels a day of mobile phones ipods and laptops etc

• «
    • »

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
    Password:
    Remember me:
    Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.