Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Any Ghostbusters in the Membership?

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

StrayCat
StrayCat  1014516 forum posts Canada2 Constructive Critique Points
4 Nov 2013 - 4:59 PM

There's no fiction in the story I've told a couple of times on here about all the sounds of flight attendants preparing to do a service on a B737 during a freight flight I was doing, cabinet doors slamming, and all of the normal sounds of preparation. It stopped as soon as we opened the cockpit door. This happened 3 times, and the 3rd time I left the door open, and we didn't hear it again. There were only the co-pilot and me on the airplane.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
4 Nov 2013 - 4:59 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

monstersnowman

The problem with most accounts is that people make minute changes to accounts bit by bit without possibly even realising in order to rebut any scepticism or alternative explanations and also they say it couldnt possibly have been anything else when in reality it could possibly have been something else and indeed is more likely to have been any number of things other than a ghost, which I am convinced dont exist. Having said that, I would love to know ghosts exist and that mediums werent just charlatans preying on peoples gullibility and desperation. It would be a much more interesting world. Grin

Paul Morgan
Paul Morgan e2 Member 1314996 forum postsPaul Morgan vcard England6 Constructive Critique Points
4 Nov 2013 - 6:24 PM

I`m with you Paul, I don`t believe in them either, there is usually a logical explanation somewhere.

monstersnowman

And even when there is no logical explanation it doesnt therefore mean a universally huge leap to the existence of ghosts ...

LouiseTopp
4 Nov 2013 - 7:27 PM

Quote: Perturbed, frightened ? No. It just makes me wonder and think.

When animals cross over they are looked after by decesed reletives and friends until the true owner comes over. His dog was probably visiting him and probably does often. I wouldn't laugh, people laughed at radio waves, until it was proven they were there.

keithh
keithh e2 Member 1022822 forum postskeithh vcard Wallis and Futuna29 Constructive Critique Points
4 Nov 2013 - 7:59 PM

When I was little, I had a guinea pig called Floyd, he died one winter when I left him out in a minus 10 , it took three days to thaw him out. I often hear him in the skirting board, gnawing and chewing with his ghostly gnashers. I hope my Granddad doesn't have to look after him....he was allergic to pet hair.

Last Modified By keithh at 4 Nov 2013 - 8:01 PM
monstersnowman

Louise,
I am happy that this belief gives you some reassurance or pleasure and I have no wish to insult you or even change your belief but I wouldnt even class it as conjecture (merely fantasy imagination) and i dont think some people's initial speculation about scientific theories in the past is a reason to believe in any small way in the existence of pet ghosts or human ghosts - I'll wait till they are proven ... although many centuries on we are many fakers exposed and still no evidence, and radio waves quickly and easily proven and harnessed.

Last Modified By monstersnowman at 4 Nov 2013 - 8:04 PM
StrayCat
4 Nov 2013 - 8:06 PM

Keith, didn't you write a book about ghosts and haunted houses?

keithh
keithh e2 Member 1022822 forum postskeithh vcard Wallis and Futuna29 Constructive Critique Points
4 Nov 2013 - 8:10 PM

No, Denny. I did write a couple on Victorian murder and crime. Very much down to earth though I'm afraid......although I have seen the stories plagiarised by Ghost Tour Guides. Wink

StrayCat
4 Nov 2013 - 8:56 PM

I'll wager you learned a lot just from doing research though.Smile

LouiseTopp
4 Nov 2013 - 9:16 PM

Quote: When I was little, I had a guinea pig called Floyd, he died one winter when I left him out in a minus 10 , it took three days to thaw him out. I often hear him in the skirting board, gnawing and chewing with his ghostly gnashers. I hope my Granddad doesn't have to look after him....he was allergic to pet hair.

He won't be now because any allergies and disabilities vanish the moment you hit the spirit world. Was Floyd brown and white?

monstersnowman

How come ive heard many accounts of ghosts with limps, headless, in pain etc ..

Last Modified By monstersnowman at 4 Nov 2013 - 9:44 PM
Paul Morgan
Paul Morgan e2 Member 1314996 forum postsPaul Morgan vcard England6 Constructive Critique Points
4 Nov 2013 - 10:02 PM

Quote: How come ive heard many accounts of ghosts with limps, headless, in pain etc ..

There the ones that got sent to hell Smile

keithh
4 Nov 2013 - 11:04 PM

Quote: He won't be now because any allergies and disabilities vanish the moment you hit the spirit world. Was Floyd brown and white?

He was brown and white! Does he chew your skirting boards too, Louise?

The two-timing pig.

Oh and don't give him access to any Lady Pigs......dudes a player.

StrayCat
5 Nov 2013 - 3:39 AM

I read somewhere that ghosts are people who died suddenly, didn't have their work on earth completed, and their spirit is trapped in a netherworld, never to be at rest. I had a boss one time who was well into his seventies; he died in bed with is 21-year old bride on their honeymoon. I wonder how he's making out.

Last Modified By StrayCat at 5 Nov 2013 - 3:40 AM

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.