Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Any Ghostbusters in the Membership?

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

55% OFF new PortraitPro 12 - use code EPHZROS414.
Paul Morgan
Paul Morgan e2 Member 1214381 forum postsPaul Morgan vcard England6 Constructive Critique Points
5 Nov 2013 - 8:59 AM

You can`t have many ghost where you are anyway Denny, unless there mostly native north American Indians Smile

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
5 Nov 2013 - 8:59 AM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

LouiseTopp
5 Nov 2013 - 11:11 AM

Quote: He won't be now because any allergies and disabilities vanish the moment you hit the spirit world. Was Floyd brown and white?

He was brown and white! Does he chew your skirting boards too, Louise?

The two-timing pig. Oh and don't give him access to any Lady Pigs......dudes a player.

I was flashed a picture of a brown and white Guinea pig from spirit (belive it or not) your grandmother is in spirit too.

Quote: How come ive heard many accounts of ghosts with limps, headless, in pain etc ..

Ann Boleyn walks Blicking castle because she chooses too, as she was happy there as a child. When people die violent death's sometimes they don't realise they are dead. Time doesn't exist in the spirit world and what may seem years here can only appear as minutes in spirit.

Quote: There the ones that got sent to hell

That don't exist, but the low levels do where the naughty people are and you have to progress up to get any higher. If you are mean to people on earth you will have to go through it yourself until you are sorry.

polis_928tadw59

monstersnowman, Thanks for your post yesterday afternoon. Just came across it this morning. The fellow I am on about I have met a few times in the year or so since his dog died, and I never experienced what I saw a fortnight back. It was on one of those occasions when I asked him if he was getting another dog and his reply was that he might eventually, but he was undecided. As in my first post I saw a man with a dog, which went into the hedgerow; and it was then I recognised him by his walk and gait. Then when we met up that was when I asked him if he had got another dog. Mind his dog, being a 'horny' male labrador, never walked with him, - any female dogs within a quarter of a mile, he was off.Grin
Before I retired we had video cameras fitted in the cars. You could stop a motorist to watch the recording, telling him, ' on the next bend you drift over the centre white line; run too close to the rear of.... etc.etc.' The number of times I got the reply, " How do you know ? You have not seen the video yet." !!!Wink

keith selmes
5 Nov 2013 - 12:15 PM

there are lots of black dogs in this world. sometimes they follow people for a while who are not their owner.

keith selmes
5 Nov 2013 - 12:19 PM

Quote: A lot of old buildings have traces of clear quartz in the structure and is a good reception material. Quartz is often found in old wirelice (radio’s), and are very good at recording imprints left from history

Quartz crystal oscillators are used in simple wireless receivers as detectors, but not as storage devices. They are also used extensively in modern electronics as timing devices, in computers for example. But again, not for storage. There is a huge difference between a carefully selected or manufactured piece of quartz crystal installed in an electronic circuit, and a lump of rock used as building material.

keith selmes
5 Nov 2013 - 12:26 PM

Having said all that, I did spend a few weeks alone a haunted stable yard. Well, not quite alone. Just me, 11 horses and the poltergeist. I was warned not to worry about the loud banging noises, it was just the pipes, and ignore any silly ghost stories. On cue, the hot water pipes clanked and banged as they do, and I thought that was that.
But the night there actually were banging noises, it was a different deal entirely. Never have quite worked that one out.

keithh
keithh  1022557 forum posts Wallis and Futuna29 Constructive Critique Points
5 Nov 2013 - 12:34 PM

Quote: I was flashed a picture of a brown and white Guinea pig from spirit (belive it or not) your grandmother is in spirit too.

Oh do shut up. There are people who cling to that kind of lead in information. You'll be telling me next that she finally learnt to speak English and ditched the wheelchair.

And nobody knows where Anne Boleyn was born. Even if it was Blickling Hall she would have been no more than a couple of years old when she moved to Hever. What utter tripe.

monstersnowman

Louise - brown and white is VERY common .. Had he said it wasnt you woudnt have continued with your question and it would be forgotten. It would have been more convincing had you SAID it WAS brown and white rather than asking and if it hadnt been such a common colour. I had a brown and white one as a child, and a common white rabbit. Also its a fair bet that one grandmother has passed away if not both .. Or as a last resort his partners grandmothers. Sorry it actually does more to make me increasingly sceptical than actually believing. what you have done is use simple cold reading techniques. I however accept you have no wish to convince me.

StrayCat
StrayCat  1014200 forum posts Canada2 Constructive Critique Points
5 Nov 2013 - 9:50 PM

Keith, you are alive, I'm assuming? Sometimes we can't be certain.Smile

Paul Morgan
Paul Morgan e2 Member 1214381 forum postsPaul Morgan vcard England6 Constructive Critique Points
5 Nov 2013 - 9:56 PM

Quote: That don't exist, but the low levels do where the naughty people are and you have to progress up to get any higher. If you are mean to people on earth you will have to go through it yourself until you are sorry

Lol and I was only kidding, some people get really funny with there beliefs, next you will be telling me there are real aliens hidden away beneath area 51 Smile

Last Modified By Paul Morgan at 5 Nov 2013 - 9:58 PM
StrayCat
StrayCat  1014200 forum posts Canada2 Constructive Critique Points
6 Nov 2013 - 12:40 AM

I wouldn't be laughing if I were you Paul.Tongue

keith selmes
6 Nov 2013 - 9:36 AM

Quote: Keith, you are alive, I'm assuming?

Which Keith ? The doctor said I was alive, measured my pulse and heartbeat and everything, but that was 6 months ago.

keithh
keithh  1022557 forum posts Wallis and Futuna29 Constructive Critique Points
6 Nov 2013 - 12:22 PM

I am passed over to spirit......but the Louise knew that and she was just joshin with yer.

monstersnowman

Quote: I am passed over to spirit......but the Louise knew that and she was just joshin with yer.

I take it you dont have to pay tax there keith ... Nice move ;0)

Last Modified By monstersnowman at 6 Nov 2013 - 4:24 PM
RichardN00
RichardN00 e2 Member 7393 forum postsRichardN00 vcard United Kingdom1 Constructive Critique Points
6 Nov 2013 - 5:48 PM

Quote: I am passed over to spirit......but the Louise knew that and she was just joshin with yer.

I take it you dont have to pay tax there keith ... Nice move ;0)

Kieth - AKA Hot Black DeSoto Smile

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.