Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

Any hobbies other then photography?

STEVELIN e2
6 160 3 Ireland
5 Jul 2012 5:29PM
we are all into photography on epz well that's why we use the site i guess , but does photography take up all the spare time you have?
I play a bit of golf now and again but even then i have my compact with me just in case theirs something worth snapping.
is there life after photography? or are we togs just put on this earth to take pictures and bore people who don't.
so what else do us togs do when not behind the camera?

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

spaceman e2
10 5.2k 3 Wales
5 Jul 2012 5:38PM
I collect model cars. I'm not sure to what extent it's an actual hobby because it's not an activity as such (unless looking at something can be classed as an activity) but it takes up great wodges of my money. Still, who needs food anyway.
justin c e2
11 4.6k 36 England
5 Jul 2012 5:43PM
I do a lot of running, walking, cycling (road and off-road), a little weight-training and swimming too if there's any energy/time left Tongue. Another very big interest is watching, studying, photographing, filming and learning as much as I can about Roe deer.
mikehit e2
5 7.1k 11 United Kingdom
5 Jul 2012 5:44PM
Hifi - another hobby that sucks up the money
Niknut e2
4 740 64 United Kingdom
5 Jul 2012 5:45PM
Bird-watching...Walking (LD mostly)...& gave up motorcycling recently after 53 years at it (Arthritis & biking don't mix !!.Sad).....& doing
my best to keep breathing......oh, I do a bit of painting/drawing when I'm in the right mood......Smile

But I'm totally obsessed with photography.....can't get it off my mind....can't get enough of it !!!.......GrinGrin
puertouk e2
3 1.1k 17 United Kingdom
5 Jul 2012 5:53PM
I read a lot on photography!!! I watch a lot of videos on photography!!! My job is a photographer!!! Is there life other than photography???? Yep. I swim in the pool in the garden, go fishing on the other side of the wall where the sea is. I go for a picnic, which I'll be doing tomorrow (with my camera) I enjoy golf, but it's expensive here in Tenerife (80 a round) Yes, we do have a life after photography.
Stephen
Carabosse e2
11 39.7k 269 England
5 Jul 2012 5:55PM
Sitting on committees of various kinds! Smile

But is that a hobby......... or purgatory? Sad

Lol! Wink
5 Jul 2012 5:57PM
Music for me. Collect it in all forms. Digital and Vinyl.
mohikan22 e2
10 2.3k 1 United Kingdom
5 Jul 2012 5:57PM
Cycling and computers.
JackAllTog e2
5 4.0k 58 United Kingdom
5 Jul 2012 6:01PM
Gardening and occasional extensive DIY.

But i'm with Niknut

Quote: But I'm totally obsessed with photography.....can't get it off my mind....can't get enough of it !!!.......GrinGrin
saltireblue e2
4 4.3k 26 Norway
5 Jul 2012 6:06PM
Land Rovers.
Paul Morgan e2
13 16.1k 6 England
5 Jul 2012 6:17PM
I was water mad, swimming, open water swimming, diving, free diving and rowing.

Following a life changing experience I gave it all up.
Gaucho e2
13 2.4k 2 United Kingdom
5 Jul 2012 6:45PM
Used to be Land Rovers. I do miss my old 109 Sad
However, any kind of wildlife and, seeing how I am right in the middle of a sea of vineyards....wine. But photography is what I dream about at night.
SlowSong e2
6 4.8k 29 England
5 Jul 2012 6:55PM
Horseriding and Nordic Walking (that's the stuff with poles Smile).
rossd 11 1.1k England
5 Jul 2012 7:03PM
Walking and playing my guitar

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.