Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Any hobbies other then photography?

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

lawbert
lawbert  71701 forum posts England15 Constructive Critique Points
5 Jul 2012 - 7:10 PM

Quote: Horseriding and Nordic Walking (that's the stuff with poles Smile).

Surely other members of the EU could participate with youTongue

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
5 Jul 2012 - 7:10 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

mohikan22
mohikan22  102187 forum posts United Kingdom1 Constructive Critique Points
5 Jul 2012 - 7:16 PM

LOL i just got that ^^

StuartAt
StuartAt e2 Member 91031 forum postsStuartAt vcard England6 Constructive Critique Points
5 Jul 2012 - 8:08 PM

Off road biking for me - it has taken up a lot of my spare time this year and the photography (and my portfolio on here) has suffered as a result!

brian1208
brian1208 e2 Member 1110227 forum postsbrian1208 vcard United Kingdom12 Constructive Critique Points
5 Jul 2012 - 8:17 PM

cooking, garden design, computing and reading SciFi

MikeRC
MikeRC e2 Member 93489 forum postsMikeRC vcard United Kingdom
5 Jul 2012 - 8:17 PM

Quote: I collect model cars.

...me too only mines associated with a railroad.
....the whole lot's cost me an arm and a leg so dead chuffed to pick up an ambulance for 30p today.

Carabosse
Carabosse e2 Member 1139395 forum postsCarabosse vcard England269 Constructive Critique Points
5 Jul 2012 - 8:19 PM

Quote: I collect model cars.

Me too, although I wouldn't really class it as a hobby. Once purchased they sort of............... sit there! Grin

MikeRC
MikeRC e2 Member 93489 forum postsMikeRC vcard United Kingdom
5 Jul 2012 - 8:24 PM

Quote: Arthritis & biking don't mix !!.

....not true....I have really bad arthritis but now I ride an electric bike, I try to do at least 10 miles every day.
quite often 20 plus...nice gentle pedaling...dead easy and feel a lot better for it.

mohikan22
mohikan22  102187 forum posts United Kingdom1 Constructive Critique Points
5 Jul 2012 - 9:00 PM

^^ not true also. i suffer with Rheumatoid arthritis .. i still cycle, just obviously not on days it attacks my knees hands feet wrists etc etc

Niknut
Niknut e2 Member 4551 forum postsNiknut vcard United Kingdom60 Constructive Critique Points
5 Jul 2012 - 9:07 PM

I'm referring to Motor-cycling !!!....with Arthritis constant use of the clutch (Left hand), & front brake/throttle (right hand) causes
my hand/knuckle joints to lock-up......thereby I cannot control the motorcycle in a safe manner, so I packed it in while I'm still in
one piece !!!!!!!!

I repeat....Arthritis & biking (motorbikes) do NOT mix !!!!!!!.SadSad

NaturesHaven
NaturesHaven e2 Member 2246 forum postsNaturesHaven vcard England5 Constructive Critique Points
5 Jul 2012 - 9:17 PM

Looking after our chickens, cats, fish (tropical indoors and pond fish), learning to play the acoustic guitar, walking around the local nature reserve (with camera of course), keeping the feeders full for the birds, I'm exhausted writing this............TongueTongueTongue

Not forgetting the cooking, washing, house cleaning...........is this a hobby!!!!!.WinkWinkWinkWink

Whatever you get up to besides using your camera remember to enjoy life to the full.......and have a good laugh along the way...........SmileSmileSmileSmile

I forgot to mention the gardening................and the lawn mowing....

Last Modified By NaturesHaven at 5 Jul 2012 - 9:18 PM
StrayCat
StrayCat e2 Member 1014646 forum postsStrayCat vcard Canada2 Constructive Critique Points
5 Jul 2012 - 9:52 PM

Music; playing, listening, experimenting. Reading; big time. Walking; which is often combined with photography in a wildlife sanctuary. Microsoft Railway and Flight sim.

dcash29
dcash29  81904 forum posts England
5 Jul 2012 - 10:11 PM

Use to do a lot of martial arts although these days I play badminton & tennis go walking and cycling plus gardening and most of the DIY due to lack of good tradesmen.

Jestertheclown
5 Jul 2012 - 10:23 PM

. . . I used to roll my own cigarettes.

hollkj
hollkj e2 Member 9186 forum postshollkj vcard United Kingdom
5 Jul 2012 - 10:34 PM

Kit cars, hifi and coffee roasting.

MrGoatsmilk
6 Jul 2012 - 6:47 AM

Cycling to some degree, enjoy going over the trails on Cannock Chase the road cycling is mostly used for commuting, but not always. Currently thinking about getting back into weight training I have to do some form of exercise otherwise I feel like I'm going mad Tongue

Gadgets in general.

I keep meaning to learn the guitar and drums I try for a while then end up doing something else instead.

But I always come back to photography and really enjoy it.

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.