Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

PRIZES GALORE! Enter The ePHOTOzine Exclusive Christmas Prize Draw; Over £10,000 Worth of Prizes! Plus A Gift For Everybody On Christmas Day!

Any hobbies other then photography?

lawbert 7 1.8k 15 England
5 Jul 2012 7:10PM

Quote:Horseriding and Nordic Walking (that's the stuff with poles Smile).

Surely other members of the EU could participate with youTongue

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

mohikan22 10 2.3k 1 United Kingdom
5 Jul 2012 7:16PM
LOL i just got that ^^
StuartAt e2
10 1.0k 6 England
5 Jul 2012 8:08PM
Off road biking for me - it has taken up a lot of my spare time this year and the photography (and my portfolio on here) has suffered as a result!
brian1208 e2
11 10.6k 12 United Kingdom
5 Jul 2012 8:17PM
cooking, garden design, computing and reading SciFi
MikeRC e2
9 3.5k United Kingdom
5 Jul 2012 8:17PM

Quote:I collect model cars.

...me too only mines associated with a railroad.
....the whole lot's cost me an arm and a leg so dead chuffed to pick up an ambulance for 30p today.
Carabosse e2
11 39.7k 269 England
5 Jul 2012 8:19PM

Quote:I collect model cars.

Me too, although I wouldn't really class it as a hobby. Once purchased they sort of............... sit there! Grin
MikeRC e2
9 3.5k United Kingdom
5 Jul 2012 8:24PM

Quote:Arthritis & biking don't mix !!.

....not true....I have really bad arthritis but now I ride an electric bike, I try to do at least 10 miles every day.
quite often 20 plus...nice gentle pedaling...dead easy and feel a lot better for it.
mohikan22 10 2.3k 1 United Kingdom
5 Jul 2012 9:00PM
^^ not true also. i suffer with Rheumatoid arthritis .. i still cycle, just obviously not on days it attacks my knees hands feet wrists etc etc
Niknut e2
4 740 64 United Kingdom
5 Jul 2012 9:07PM
I'm referring to Motor-cycling !!!....with Arthritis constant use of the clutch (Left hand), & front brake/throttle (right hand) causes
my hand/knuckle joints to lock-up......thereby I cannot control the motorcycle in a safe manner, so I packed it in while I'm still in
one piece !!!!!!!!

I repeat....Arthritis & biking (motorbikes) do NOT mix !!!!!!!.SadSad
NaturesHaven e2
3 260 5 England
5 Jul 2012 9:17PM
Looking after our chickens, cats, fish (tropical indoors and pond fish), learning to play the acoustic guitar, walking around the local nature reserve (with camera of course), keeping the feeders full for the birds, I'm exhausted writing this............TongueTongueTongue

Not forgetting the cooking, washing, house cleaning...........is this a hobby!!!!!.WinkWinkWinkWink

Whatever you get up to besides using your camera remember to enjoy life to the full.......and have a good laugh along the way...........SmileSmileSmileSmile

I forgot to mention the gardening................and the lawn mowing....
StrayCat e2
10 15.5k 2 Canada
5 Jul 2012 9:52PM
Music; playing, listening, experimenting. Reading; big time. Walking; which is often combined with photography in a wildlife sanctuary. Microsoft Railway and Flight sim.
dcash29 9 2.0k England
5 Jul 2012 10:11PM
Use to do a lot of martial arts although these days I play badminton & tennis go walking and cycling plus gardening and most of the DIY due to lack of good tradesmen.
Jestertheclown 6 6.6k 242 England
5 Jul 2012 10:23PM
. . . I used to roll my own cigarettes.
hollkj e2
10 196 United Kingdom
5 Jul 2012 10:34PM
Kit cars, hifi and coffee roasting.
MrGoatsmilk 6 1.5k England
6 Jul 2012 6:47AM
Cycling to some degree, enjoy going over the trails on Cannock Chase the road cycling is mostly used for commuting, but not always. Currently thinking about getting back into weight training I have to do some form of exercise otherwise I feel like I'm going mad Tongue

Gadgets in general.

I keep meaning to learn the guitar and drums I try for a while then end up doing something else instead.

But I always come back to photography and really enjoy it.

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.