Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Any other interests apart from photography?

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

widtink
widtink  2406 forum posts Scotland2 Constructive Critique Points
1 Jun 2013 - 11:14 AM

Music as well , saw my fave band Rush the other night , brilliant. Iam also very close tae my chainsaw Wink I love her so much !!!!

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
1 Jun 2013 - 11:14 AM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Rod20
Rod20  2 United Kingdom
1 Jun 2013 - 11:15 AM

I make vintage style chests/trunks, and have been making them as card boxes for weddings, currently finishing a coffin for a gothic wedding.

Goldfynche
1 Jun 2013 - 11:25 AM

Well, at 68. I lay claim to being the oldest trance addict ever! Tuned into Kiss FM one day and was immediately hooked. Not to the extent of you guys. Producing my own. But I just love listening and eternally regret that I only became aware of trance at the end of its era.

ade_mcfade
ade_mcfade  1014747 forum posts England216 Constructive Critique Points
1 Jun 2013 - 11:46 AM

Killing threads....

often do that, albeit inadvertently. .

Goldfynche
1 Jun 2013 - 11:57 AM

[/quote]

But threads, like conversations, often drift into other topics.

BTW. Tried to listen to your trance samples, but couldn't get a peep out of them, on the iPad.

saltireblue
saltireblue Site Moderator 43688 forum postssaltireblue vcard Norway23 Constructive Critique Points
1 Jun 2013 - 12:00 PM

Quote: Killing threads....

Ah well, that was that thread then.Tongue

wicksy
wicksy  879 forum posts United Kingdom
1 Jun 2013 - 12:06 PM

Gardening - growing things to eat and photograph, Tennis

Goldfynche
1 Jun 2013 - 12:23 PM

As for my buses. I like to collect London Transport examples from around the 50s/60s

The aircraft flight path picture is a screenshot from the iMac app 'Plane Finder' showing planet wide flights in real time..........er.....I can tell that you're all absolutely fascinated by that!Sad

Goldfynche
1 Jun 2013 - 12:24 PM

And the blue dot in the picture is my house in London.

Ade_Osman
Ade_Osman e2 Member 114484 forum postsAde_Osman vcard England36 Constructive Critique Points
1 Jun 2013 - 12:35 PM

RC model boat building, both the slow sailing type vessels through to the superfast 70-80mph nitro fueled hydroplanes..........And you think photography is expensive Sad

conrad
conrad  1010874 forum posts116 Constructive Critique Points
1 Jun 2013 - 12:52 PM

Reading, traveling (which goes together very well with photography Tongue ), writing, architecture and interior design - and photographing it, and I collect art nouveau and art deco photo frames - funny, that, also a connection with photography!

mdpontin
mdpontin  106016 forum posts Scotland
1 Jun 2013 - 12:55 PM

Quote: The aircraft flight path picture is a screenshot from the iMac app 'Plane Finder' showing planet wide flights in real time..........er.....I can tell that you're all absolutely fascinated by that!Sad

Thanks. I just downloaded the iPhone version. Smile

saltireblue
saltireblue Site Moderator 43688 forum postssaltireblue vcard Norway23 Constructive Critique Points
1 Jun 2013 - 2:04 PM

Quote:
The aircraft flight path picture is a screenshot from the iMac app 'Plane Finder' showing planet wide flights in real time.(

Is that this site? It's the one I follow.

mdpontin
mdpontin  106016 forum posts Scotland
1 Jun 2013 - 2:29 PM

Very nice, Malc. I've bookmarked it. Thanks.

pulsar69
pulsar69  101611 forum posts United Kingdom6 Constructive Critique Points
1 Jun 2013 - 2:35 PM

Quote: Music mainly Progressive House Trance and chilled , some experience as a DJ many years ago and still tinker with production and mixing occasionally Wink though not professionally and probably not that well lol

love progressive - used to be a night called Technique in Leeds, many a spangly night of hedonism there Wink

used to write tunes myself - on a Roland W30 - and now very occasionally use the arpeggiators on the Triton Extreme to do live stuff... on my headphones... on my own... Wink

Haha ! me too I used a roland 303 groovebox then the digital version on pc for a while , on the headphones on your own , and now i spend time in the headphones on virtual DJ though you have to wear half a headphone to get that right Wink

We shall have to get together some time ade, sounds like we have a bit in common , I am from Middlesbrough ( unfortunately )

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.