Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

PRIZES GALORE! Enter The ePHOTOzine Exclusive Christmas Prize Draw; Over £10,000 Worth of Prizes! Plus A Gift For Everybody On Christmas Day!

Any other interests apart from photography?

widtink 2 406 2 Scotland
1 Jun 2013 11:14AM
Music as well , saw my fave band Rush the other night , brilliant. Iam also very close tae my chainsaw Wink I love her so much !!!!

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Rod20 3 38 United Kingdom
1 Jun 2013 11:15AM
I make vintage style chests/trunks, and have been making them as card boxes for weddings, currently finishing a coffin for a gothic wedding.
Goldfynche 1 306 England
1 Jun 2013 11:25AM
Well, at 68. I lay claim to being the oldest trance addict ever! Tuned into Kiss FM one day and was immediately hooked. Not to the extent of you guys. Producing my own. But I just love listening and eternally regret that I only became aware of trance at the end of its era.
ade_mcfade e2
10 15.1k 216 England
1 Jun 2013 11:46AM
Killing threads....

often do that, albeit inadvertently. .
Goldfynche 1 306 England
1 Jun 2013 11:57AM

But threads, like conversations, often drift into other topics.

BTW. Tried to listen to your trance samples, but couldn't get a peep out of them, on the iPad.
saltireblue e2
4 4.3k 26 Norway
1 Jun 2013 12:00PM

Quote:Killing threads....

Ah well, that was that thread then.Tongue
wicksy 8 79 United Kingdom
1 Jun 2013 12:06PM
Gardening - growing things to eat and photograph, Tennis
Goldfynche 1 306 England
1 Jun 2013 12:23PM
As for my buses. I like to collect London Transport examples from around the 50s/60s

The aircraft flight path picture is a screenshot from the iMac app 'Plane Finder' showing planet wide flights in real time..........er.....I can tell that you're all absolutely fascinated by that!Sad
Goldfynche 1 306 England
1 Jun 2013 12:24PM
And the blue dot in the picture is my house in London.
Ade_Osman e2
11 4.5k 36 England
1 Jun 2013 12:35PM
RC model boat building, both the slow sailing type vessels through to the superfast 70-80mph nitro fueled hydroplanes..........And you think photography is expensive Sad
conrad 10 10.9k 116
1 Jun 2013 12:52PM
Reading, traveling (which goes together very well with photography Tongue ), writing, architecture and interior design - and photographing it, and I collect art nouveau and art deco photo frames - funny, that, also a connection with photography!
mdpontin 10 6.0k Scotland
1 Jun 2013 12:55PM

Quote:The aircraft flight path picture is a screenshot from the iMac app 'Plane Finder' showing planet wide flights in real time..........er.....I can tell that you're all absolutely fascinated by that!Sad

Thanks. I just downloaded the iPhone version. Smile
saltireblue e2
4 4.3k 26 Norway
1 Jun 2013 2:04PM

Quote:
The aircraft flight path picture is a screenshot from the iMac app 'Plane Finder' showing planet wide flights in real time.(

Is that this site? It's the one I follow.
mdpontin 10 6.0k Scotland
1 Jun 2013 2:29PM
Very nice, Malc. I've bookmarked it. Thanks.
pulsar69 10 1.6k 6 United Kingdom
1 Jun 2013 2:35PM

Quote:Music mainly Progressive House Trance and chilled , some experience as a DJ many years ago and still tinker with production and mixing occasionally Wink though not professionally and probably not that well lol

love progressive - used to be a night called Technique in Leeds, many a spangly night of hedonism there Wink

used to write tunes myself - on a Roland W30 - and now very occasionally use the arpeggiators on the Triton Extreme to do live stuff... on my headphones... on my own... Wink

Haha ! me too I used a roland 303 groovebox then the digital version on pc for a while , on the headphones on your own , and now i spend time in the headphones on virtual DJ though you have to wear half a headphone to get that right Wink

We shall have to get together some time ade, sounds like we have a bit in common , I am from Middlesbrough ( unfortunately )

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.