Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Anybody have an opinion on Branchout?

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

55% OFF new PortraitPro 12 - use code EPHZROS414.
Leave a Comment
    • «
    • »
    digicammad
    digicammad e2 Member 1021988 forum postsdigicammad vcard United Kingdom37 Constructive Critique Points
    29 Mar 2012 - 3:37 PM

I've had a few people ask to connect to me on Branchout recently and I would like to know what people's opinions are on it.

I tend to let only a select few Facebook apps in and Branchout wants to know a fair bit about me, so I do have reservations, but if it is truly useful I may just go for it.

Ian

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links 
    29 Mar 2012 - 3:37 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Carabosse
    Carabosse e2 Member 1139367 forum postsCarabosse vcard England269 Constructive Critique Points
    29 Mar 2012 - 3:43 PM

Isn't this a bit like LinkedIn?

I am on LinkedIn but it has been pretty useless with various irrelevant people wanting to link with me. I thought I had hidden my profile (rather than deleting it) but they still manage it. Lol! Grin

Pete
    Pete Site Moderator 1218416 forum postsPete vcard ePz Advertiser England96 Constructive Critique Points
    29 Mar 2012 - 3:48 PM

I've joined but not seen any useful aspects yet. I'm sure that will come as more join. It seems (as CB says) to do what LinkedIn does...another like that is Ecademy.

digicammad
    digicammad e2 Member 1021988 forum postsdigicammad vcard United Kingdom37 Constructive Critique Points
    29 Mar 2012 - 4:12 PM

I'm on LinkedIn and it has been pretty useful. Branchout hypes itself as allowing you to see where your friends live and what their jobs are, but as I only 'friend' people who I actually know I also know most of that about them anyway.

Think I'll give it a miss.

Cheers guys

janeez
    janeez e2 Member 51147 forum postsjaneez vcard United Kingdom8 Constructive Critique Points
    29 Mar 2012 - 4:31 PM

Keep being asked to join but I can't see any real benefits for me. I'm all for free advertising but not certain this is worth bothering with. My FB page is OK but we don't get a huge amount out of that either. Most likely my fault as keeping it up to date and relevant is a pain in the %^"*!

• «
    • »

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
    Password:
    Remember me:
    Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.