Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

Anyone around

matey 5 110 England
20 Feb 2009 3:27PM
Im off to scotland west coast for a couple of weeks. Does anyone fancy meeting up for some photography? No fixed plan on my part, just loafing around and heading to some of the best coastal photography places there.

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

podgod 10 494 3 Scotland
20 Feb 2009 3:35PM
That's quite a big piece of ground you're talking about, can you be a bit more specific as to where you are going.
I work away from home and I'll be away for then. Pitty it would be good to meet up with others and learn something new about taking pictures.

Richie.
matey 5 110 England
20 Feb 2009 3:38PM
Two weeks is quite a long time, I am starting out round Ardnamurchan and heading north from there. As I say, no fixed plan.
When are you leaving to head to Scotland.
BubbaG2000 7 767 1
20 Feb 2009 3:54PM
With a name like Matey, you sound like a nice guy! Wont be around though Sad
fauxtography 9 6.6k 36
20 Feb 2009 3:57PM

Quote:With a name like Matey, you sound like a nice guy! Wont be around though

You might want to check out matey's profile for their name Wink
jclaydon1 7 20 1 United Kingdom
20 Feb 2009 4:24PM
Hi Jane when was you thinking of going and where are you based? I might be interested

Kind Regards

Julie
BubbaG2000 7 767 1
20 Feb 2009 4:30PM

Quote:might want to check out matey's profile for their name

Bugger...
csurry
12 9.2k 92
20 Feb 2009 4:37PM
Bugger is a funny name for a photographer Wink
Hugeknot 9 1.2k 2 Iceland
20 Feb 2009 4:44PM
Matey is a funny name for a bubble bath Wink
matey 5 110 England
20 Feb 2009 4:54PM

Quote:Hi Jane when was you thinking of going and where are you based? I might be interested

Hi Julie Heading off on Saturday, though I have some jobs around Oban to do and will then head out to Ardnamurchan on Mon.

Matey is because I'm a sailor. Probably should have been Skipper, but I'll leave that title to you fellas.

Anyone got some good places that I should head for?
Snapper 9 3.8k 3 United States Outlying Islands
20 Feb 2009 5:00PM
Once you've been to Ardnamurchan you can take the road to Mallaig and hop over to Skye on the ferry. Elgol is always worth a visit, although might be worth checking tide times and daylight hours. Further north on Skye if you have the time, or back onto the mainland and up to the Torridon area maybe?
matey 5 110 England
20 Feb 2009 5:09PM

Quote:might be worth checking tide times and daylight hours.

Thanks for the pointers.
I thought that it was an advantage to have short days It saves having to get up too early in the morning for the sunrise and leaves plenty of time in the evening to go to the pub after the sunset! You can tell I'm a professional?
Snapper 9 3.8k 3 United States Outlying Islands
20 Feb 2009 5:21PM

Quote:
I thought that it was an advantage to have short days It saves having to get up too early in the morning for the sunrise and leaves plenty of time in the evening to go to the pub after the sunset! You can tell I'm a professional?

Sounds like a plan to me. Grin

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.