Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Anyone for meet in London?

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

nikonuseruk
29 Jul 2004 - 11:17 PM

Have just spent a second visit to London and a great one it was too, esp with the weather being so nice.

It would be nice to arrange a meet sometime soon with some of you guys and gals in London as I believe there are a lot of oppertunities for some great photo's to be taken in our lovely capital and it would be fun too.

I think Trafalgar Square would be a good meeting place then go off from there but feel free to suggest other places as well. Have been told that there are some great pictures along the thames so maybe a river trip or 2, who knows!!!

Ok guys and gals who's up for it then?

Robert

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
29 Jul 2004 - 11:17 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

phil beale
phil beale  111502 forum posts United Kingdom
30 Jul 2004 - 12:25 AM

Hi Robert

I went on the trip to London in May Great fun had by all see article. Only thought we had was may be to look at doing a trip when the sunsets earlier for some sunset shots of London land marks.

Top tip from the last trip check any dates to ensure British rail aren't ripping up the tracks.

Phil

PS count me in

owenclarke
owenclarke  1092 forum posts
30 Jul 2004 - 12:57 AM

Loved the articled got a good laugh to myself reading it. Will be in london from the 12th to the 16th of auust would love the opportunity to meet with some of you but girlfriend will be with me so dont know if i'd get away (not that shes the boss but if u do c her dont tell i wrote this bit oh here she comes gotta go Smile

phil beale
phil beale  111502 forum posts United Kingdom
30 Jul 2004 - 2:21 AM

Owen
Before organising another London trip you will have to change you log in name apparently it's not cool to use your own name (see article)

I'm sure your girlfriend will enjoy herself. Does she mind carrying the odd tripod, camera bag and coat in case it gets hot and also getting the ice creams / beers along the way.

And also answering all the questions from the tourist's

1. What are you doing
2. What are you photographing?
3. Can you take our picture
4. Is there someone famous coming
5. What are you photographing (yes they will ask it more than once)
5. Is that a good camera?
6. Its good to see they let you out occasionally
7. Am I in the way?
8. Why are you laying on your back pointing the camera in the air (sorry that's the beer related bit)

Hopefully this hasn't put you off

Phil

PS Ive changed my mind I think I'll stay at home

LOL

nikonuseruk
30 Jul 2004 - 12:12 PM

Phil

Sounds like it could be a fun day out, I know I was getting some funny looks Yesturday just pointing the camera and snapping.

The sunset one sounds great maybe we could do 2 or even make it a requar thing, who knows.

Owne, bring the g/f along sur we could find her something to do! lol hey i'm sure as long as she doesn't mind being there we wont mind her being there.

Rob

nikonuseruk
30 Jul 2004 - 2:33 PM

Sorry guys got the names mixed up *@:!"

mgerrard
mgerrard  1044 forum posts
31 Jul 2004 - 12:38 AM

Hi,

The last EPZ London trip was excellent! Would recomend to anyone to come along.

Put me on the list, wouldn't miss it.

Michael

nikonuseruk
31 Jul 2004 - 4:14 AM

Ok,

Anyone free on Sat 21st Aug or Sun 22nd Aug to meet in London?

Let me know

Robert

josspowick
josspowick  10264 forum posts United Kingdom
31 Jul 2004 - 9:40 AM

I should be free, my wife too but we will have to see closer to the time. Definately interested though!

Joss.

mgerrard
31 Jul 2004 - 11:10 PM

Both dates are good for me.

Micahel

vfr400
vfr400  12886 forum posts
1 Aug 2004 - 12:00 AM

I went on the last London meet and met some great people and have a wonderful time. I don't think I can make 21st/22nd August but I am definately up for a meet late sept/early Oct for some sunset pics.
chris

Snapper_T
Snapper_T e2 Member 10848 forum postsSnapper_T vcard United Kingdom
1 Aug 2004 - 8:41 AM

Damn, I'm interested in this but can't make the dates. The weekend after is good but otherwise will see if anything happens in Sept/October.
Trev

nikonuseruk
1 Aug 2004 - 7:57 PM

Hey guys,

Looks like people are set for a weekend in Sept so how about we all make it for sometime in Sept then? I am free any weekend in Sept so far.

Rob

josspowick
josspowick  10264 forum posts United Kingdom
2 Aug 2004 - 12:07 PM

September should be fine with me.

mgerrard
2 Aug 2004 - 12:09 PM

Me too.

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.