Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Anyone for meet in London?

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

55% OFF new PortraitPro 12 - use code EPHZROS414.
agoreira
agoreira  106001 forum posts Wales
29 Aug 2004 - 8:42 PM

"It's times like this that a Private Messaging facility would be very useful (are you listening Pete?!)"

You're preaching in the desert CB! Wink You'll have to pay to get that!

Frank W

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
29 Aug 2004 - 8:42 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Carabosse
Carabosse e2 Member 1139367 forum postsCarabosse vcard England269 Constructive Critique Points
29 Aug 2004 - 9:06 PM

Well I'd pay to have certain of the things I have suggested (rather than the items listed in the poll)!!

Wink

KatieR
KatieR  106197 forum posts6 Constructive Critique Points
31 Aug 2004 - 7:59 AM

Phil - I am ashamed of you.
Detention and 100 Lines "I must not play with digital cameras"

And we have managed to meet successfully without Private Messaging being available before, so ...

Carabosse
Carabosse e2 Member 1139367 forum postsCarabosse vcard England269 Constructive Critique Points
31 Aug 2004 - 8:53 AM

One of the things we have found extremely useful on forum meets elsewhere is for whoever is in the lead in organising to have everyone's mobile numbers - so that we can give out last minute changes, meet with people who aren't able to join right at the beginning and not waste time waiting for those who don't turn up.

As we don't have PM who is going to volunteer to collect these numbers (and give their own)? It will mean putting an email address on your profile - temporarily. It does not have to be your usual email.

Big Bri
Big Bri  1215507 forum posts England
31 Aug 2004 - 12:40 PM

(still dropping in here even though I ain't coming)

FYI, Pete has been very good at helping out with this sort of stuff in the past. You could always email your numbers to him and get him to email them to your leader.

hobbs
hobbs  101222 forum posts United Kingdom
31 Aug 2004 - 9:14 PM

I have my e-mail address on my profile and don't mind people e-mailing me, just put "EPZ - London" in the header. If people would prefer they can e-mail me and I'll e-mail my mobile to them. As I live in London I can guarentee that I will be there. This way no one has to give there numbers out just call me if you are going to be late or cannot make it.

josspowick
31 Aug 2004 - 9:36 PM

I will put my e-mail on my profile anyway.

KatieR
1 Sep 2004 - 8:22 AM

Yes, Bri - except when he goes on holiday!!
Hobbsy - I'll email you this week.
Katie

sludden
sludden  1046 forum posts
3 Sep 2004 - 7:53 AM

Hi everyone, sorry coming in on this thread fairly late but...is this meet on Sept 18th at 9.00am at Starbucks, Charing Cross? I'd like to come along, I'm presuming it is available to all, should I be contacting someone with mobile numbers etc?

KatieR
3 Sep 2004 - 7:58 AM

It's up to you - if you are confident of getting there at about 9am, then I wouldn't worry. Otherwise, see if any of those who have said they are coming give their emails on their profiles - like Hobbs.
Katie

KatieR
3 Sep 2004 - 8:02 AM

I'll start a new thread ...
hang on ...

sludden
sludden  1046 forum posts
3 Sep 2004 - 8:06 AM

Thanks Katie, I'll drop "Hobbs" a line, 9.00am shouldn't be a problem London Transport permitting!

KatieR
3 Sep 2004 - 8:07 AM

new thread
London meet

Fishnet
Fishnet  94976 forum posts United Kingdom5 Constructive Critique Points
11 Sep 2004 - 3:04 PM

Hi all, I'm new here, although I registered a little while ago now. I live in London, Hackney to be precise, but I can't make that weekend as it's my Dad's 60th b'day which is a shame, it sounds a lot of fun and would be dead easy for me to get to (and I'm sure you need more women Wink ), but I'll look out for any other dates that get arranged.

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.