Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

PRIZES GALORE! Enter The ePHOTOzine Exclusive Christmas Prize Draw; Over £10,000 Worth of Prizes! Plus A Gift For Everybody On Christmas Day!

Anyone sell much with RedBubble?

Is RedBubble worthwhile as a no hassle selling tool, anyone use it successfully?

I get bored quickly so 'doing it myself' isn't an option anymore - thanks.

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

MeanGreeny 9 3.7k England
14 Apr 2011 10:57AM
PM sent
Thanks, advice followed Smile
ade_mcfade e2
10 15.1k 216 England
14 Apr 2011 11:17AM
great advice......

err
akh e2
10 1.1k 5 United Kingdom
14 Apr 2011 11:29AM
Very useful,
Tony

Quote:Great advice......

err

In the PM

Thanks Tony
14 Apr 2011 12:54PM
I don't sell that much on Redbubble, on a few greetings and postcards. However, I do find it a reasonably priced, good quality and hassle free way of printing gifts for family and friends.

Also it is also a very google friendly website.

Stephen
KathyW 11 1.8k 12 Norfolk Island
14 Apr 2011 1:07PM
Sold a few cards and I guess it's worth having a few pics on there... might as well as it doesn't actually cost you anything and you can have your own mini-site and a slideshow widget thingy for your own website. You can also link it social networking sites etc. It is pretty hassle - free and is yet another way of getting your work out there.
It's probably worth signing up just for the email you get when you do sell something! Wink
snowman 10 391 England
14 Apr 2011 1:11PM
Was the advice top secret, do we need to sign the Ephotozine Non disclosure agreement prior to being allowed to view! Smile
ade_mcfade e2
10 15.1k 216 England
14 Apr 2011 1:23PM
What are the prints like from them - quality wise? Has anyone seen them?

I've just started an account on there, uploaded a few shots - not really dedicated much time to it.

How much mark up are people putting on ?

Quote:Was the advice top secret, do we need to sign the Ephotozine Non disclosure agreement prior to being allowed to view! Smile

The advice was to contact someone who uses the site and apparently know all there is to know about how it works.

And thankyou Kathy and Stephen all views help
MikeA 10 1.2k England
14 Apr 2011 3:27PM

Quote:Was the advice top secret, do we need to sign the Ephotozine Non disclosure agreement prior to being allowed to view! Smile
The advice was to contact someone who uses the site and apparently know all there is to know about how it works.

Ahhhhhhhhhh. can see why that "useful piece of advise was kept secret Wink
snowman 10 391 England
14 Apr 2011 4:34PM

And thankyou Kathy and Stephen all views help

Ah, the op didn't want to just publish the persons name with out consultation, I guess. I can respect that.

Quote:Ah, the op didn't want to just publish the persons name with out consultation, I guess. I can respect that.

That's it exactly but I didn't hear back from the person so I'm still wondering if it's worth the time it takes to sort and upload, still on a horrible grey day what else would I be doing Smile
ade_mcfade e2
10 15.1k 216 England
15 Apr 2011 6:23PM
If you upload one a day, that's 365 in a year and you'll hardly notice you've done it

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.