Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

App for uploading Raw files

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Leave a Comment
    • «
    • »
    cats_123
    cats_123 e2 Member 103999 forum postscats_123 vcard Northern Ireland24 Constructive Critique Points
    13 Jan 2013 - 12:12 PM

I've managed to upload jpeg files to my new tablet but despite installing a number of different RAW apps I can't get one to read my SD cards. Have tried different apps, different sd cards, used a card reader, used the TF slot....to no avail.

There seem to be so many on the market .......some free, some paid for...but I don't want to start spending if they're not going to work.
    Can anyone recommend a decent one?

[Android 4.01 - have installed Picasa Mobile (but it doen't seem to have an `import' feature]

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links 
    13 Jan 2013 - 12:12 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

MichaelMelb_AU
    13 Jan 2013 - 12:40 PM

Try pulling the RAW files on the tablet with some file manager. For a file manager they are just that - files, not images, and therefore may be not restricted to move anywhere. Than try to open them as images on the tablet. As soon as SD card is readable on your tablet - it might work. What camera RAW you are trying to deal with?

Helpful Post! This post was flagged as helpful
    cats_123
    cats_123 e2 Member 103999 forum postscats_123 vcard Northern Ireland24 Constructive Critique Points
    13 Jan 2013 - 1:15 PM

Quote: Try pulling the RAW files on the tablet with some file manager. For a file manager they are just that - files, not images, and therefore may be not restricted to move anywhere. Than try to open them as images on the tablet. As soon as SD card is readable on your tablet - it might work. What camera RAW you are trying to deal with?

thx Michael, will give that a try

I shhot with Nikon, so they're .nef files...

jeff

• «
    • »

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
    Password:
    Remember me:
    Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.