Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Apple MacBooks software

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

keithh
keithh e2 Member 1023026 forum postskeithh vcard Wallis and Futuna33 Constructive Critique Points
22 Jan 2013 - 5:33 PM

All Apple screens are set for video and gaming?

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
22 Jan 2013 - 5:33 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Little Jo
Little Jo e2 Member 122272 forum postsLittle Jo vcard United Kingdom
23 Jan 2013 - 6:31 PM

I've used Windows computers for years. I never thought I'd defect to Apple, but there were just too many bad updates and too many glitches. To compare a Mac with a bog standard Windows PC is like comparing Miele and Beko white goods. You get what you pay for and it's not just a badge. I used to think Apple was all attitude and no substance, but I was wrong there. I should add that I don't play games - I want a reliable piece of kit that does what it says on the tin.

Helpful Post! This post was flagged as helpful
User_Removed
24 Jan 2013 - 10:56 AM

Miele v Beko, yeah cos I bet you're comparing a new Mac costing a bomb to an old Vista PC with no memory? Try spending as much on the PC as you would on the Mac and perhaps then try a comparison

Quote: I want a reliable piece of kit that does what it says on the tin.

My PC is like that but I know how to work it and take charge of it rather than it making me do everything its way.

The first iPhones didn't allow group texts. That meant to wish all of your friends a Happy New Year or announce your baby's birth, you had to repeatedly write a new text for every single one of them. Did Apple say "Sorry we made a big mistake? No they said "people are moving away from texts and are using email more so we don't see it as an issue". Apple is always right and the customer is always wrong. I know people who've lost all of their music or contacts and the Apple Store have told them "that's not possible"....

keithh
keithh e2 Member 1023026 forum postskeithh vcard Wallis and Futuna33 Constructive Critique Points
24 Jan 2013 - 11:26 AM

I use PC and Mac. They both cost the same including screen.

User_Removed
24 Jan 2013 - 11:25 PM

Keith I believe you use Nikon and Canon too? Do you just like women or....

Maddie
Maddie  92714 forum posts United Kingdom2 Constructive Critique Points
25 Jan 2013 - 6:27 AM

.....and who wants to know you flirty little trollop. Wink

keithh
25 Jan 2013 - 6:30 AM

....oooops. Lol

buttyboy
buttyboy e2 Member 4buttyboy vcard Wales
25 Jan 2013 - 10:29 AM

Well, this forum is heating up nicely Wink I'm very much appreciating all the "useful" advise though. Also, should anyone be interested I'm a devoted Nikon man, and swear by 'em, and have some decent images on my brand new website which is:- www.jaypics.photoshelter.com and my old website www.jaypics.co.uk

I look forward to recieving lots more advise (please).

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.