Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Are Lehmans still in business?

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Leave a Comment
    • «
    • »
    kit-monster
    kit-monster e2 Member 113685 forum postskit-monster vcard Singapore2 Constructive Critique Points
    12 Nov 2008 - 4:14 PM

I sent a lens of to Lehmans about 6 weeks ago and haven't heard a thing. I've filled out their enquiry form, sent emails and tried calling. They haven't replied to form/emails and the phone just rings and rings. I don't fancy driving 200 miles to see if they're still their. Anyone dealing with them at the moment - know if they're still around. I'm very concerned . . . they've got my favourite lens.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links 
    12 Nov 2008 - 4:14 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Simon_Whitehouse

I couldn't tell you if they are still in business but I'm going to Stoke on friday to collect some materials. I will take a detore down London Road and find out for you.

Si

whipspeed
    whipspeed e2 Member 104040 forum postswhipspeed vcard United Kingdom22 Constructive Critique Points
    12 Nov 2008 - 4:44 PM

I sent a camera off a few months ago and all was fine. Although when ringing them it took a while for them to answer. Perhaps you could contact Canon to ask them if they are ok as they tell you to send gear there.

User_Removed
    12 Nov 2008 - 4:49 PM

I hope they are still there - Ive had to use them a few times and found the service superb.

dcash29
    dcash29  81908 forum posts England
    12 Nov 2008 - 5:07 PM

Their ansa phone is on so keep trying

kit-monster
    kit-monster e2 Member 113685 forum postskit-monster vcard Singapore2 Constructive Critique Points
    12 Nov 2008 - 6:19 PM

Thanks Smithy. At least it looks like someone is there to turn the answerphone on after hours. I've left a message and hopefully hear from them.

sidaorb
    sidaorb  83857 forum posts England2 Constructive Critique Points
    12 Nov 2008 - 6:45 PM

I spoke to them today, also spoke to Canon (UK) who confirmed that all Lenhamms back order on parts have now been supplied in the last few days, so hopefully any delays will now be sorted. Smile

kit-monster
    12 Nov 2008 - 7:06 PM

That's great news. I guess they're just too busy fixing stuff . . .

agoreira
    agoreira  106001 forum posts Wales
    12 Nov 2008 - 9:57 PM

Quote: That's great news. I guess they're just too busy fixing stuff . . .

or not, if you have been waiting six weeks! Wink

vetcameraman
    12 Nov 2008 - 11:41 PM

And I was thinking you'd missed something major in the news on world finance recently - DUH!!

• «
    • »

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
    Password:
    Remember me:
    Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.