Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Are there any more London meetings?

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

palm
palm  9
11 Nov 2004 - 12:58 PM

I somehow missed the last London meeting and would really like to go to another meeting in London or somewhere in the surronding. Are any more meetings planned?

I have seen some discussions about some meetings but for an outsider it is difficult to see if some of them are close to London or not.

I would also be interested in some other types of meeting like studio photography, zoo, farm visit, ...

Palm

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
11 Nov 2004 - 12:58 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Snapper_T
Snapper_T e2 Member 10848 forum postsSnapper_T vcard United Kingdom
14 Nov 2004 - 6:53 PM

Hi Palm, I havn't seen anything about other London meets as yet. I'm not sure if there will be another until after christmas.
Trev

KatieR
KatieR  106197 forum posts6 Constructive Critique Points
15 Nov 2004 - 1:00 AM

Hakon - I wrote about this on your last thread about London workshops ... I'll go and see if you replied ...
Katie

KatieR
KatieR  106197 forum posts6 Constructive Critique Points
15 Nov 2004 - 1:33 AM

Aha! No - you didn't! I asked you when are you going back to Iceland.
Anyway, do you want to do some nightime shots in London? If the weather is dry, I am happy-ish to be out in the cold.
What weekends do you have free and we'll see what we can do. Tripods essential, of course.
Katie

Carabosse
Carabosse e2 Member 1139385 forum postsCarabosse vcard England269 Constructive Critique Points
15 Nov 2004 - 1:52 AM

Hakon, I'd be up for a weekday evening meet after work. I'm in central London most weekdays.

It will be good to see you again before you return to the land of the geysers! Smile

User_Removed
16 Nov 2004 - 6:31 AM

I'm going to be in London in a couple of weekend's time (Sunday 28th) if anyone fancies meeting up for a few hours. I'll just be killing a few hours while the missus gets on with a few things, but it's always nice to have some company... I've also posted to Phototakers.com to see if anyone from there fancies it... could be a laugh... Few photies and a few pints perhaps??

Cheers,
James ;o)

CraigSev
CraigSev  11 South Africa
16 Nov 2004 - 1:25 PM

If anyone is keen i am always up for a shoot out and about in London, not to far from me and would also like to get some night shots, not done it before so could be interesting.

janieb
janieb  10166 forum posts United Kingdom
16 Nov 2004 - 2:27 PM

Sounds good am dying to get to a London meet yet Smile I am keen for the Sunday the 28th. Mainly like Sundays cause it is easy to drive in and park

Carabosse
Carabosse e2 Member 1139385 forum postsCarabosse vcard England269 Constructive Critique Points
16 Nov 2004 - 3:51 PM

Well shall we say Sunday, 28th then?

Unless we fix a date this will not get much further, lol!! Wink

janieb
janieb  10166 forum posts United Kingdom
17 Nov 2004 - 1:29 AM

I'm game for the 28th anybody else?

User_Removed
17 Nov 2004 - 8:44 AM

Works for me too... I'll be leaving about 3 in the afternoon, so a morning start is best too...

Carabosse
17 Nov 2004 - 8:53 AM

Shall we say 10.30am then? Any thoughts as to where?

User_Removed
17 Nov 2004 - 8:55 AM

I fancy Speaker's Corner in the park for some people/candid shots, but I'm easy (and I don't mind where we go either) and I don't know the smoke that well to suggest anywhere else really....

Carabosse
17 Nov 2004 - 8:57 AM

Ah that sounds an interesting idea - and different from other London meets we have had. Candids!

I may just bring my P150 and camera phone! Grin

tezza
tezza  10569 forum posts United Kingdom
17 Nov 2004 - 9:26 AM

I can see my new years resolution now: 'I will attend an ephotozine meeting by 2010, even if I have to be pushed there in a wheelchair with a morphine drip attached to the back!'

Third time lucky hopefully for me... Smile

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.