Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Are Venture Photography fooling their customers?

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

photoman99
4 Feb 2012 - 6:24 PM

Quote: You dont need to close them down.... you just need to not be neive enough to buy all the crap they offer you if you dont want it.

People can say no.

I totally agree. People can say no. But they should also have full information before they get suckered into spending the time to have the pictures taken.

Attached is an image of thier current price list here in the USscan0001.jpg

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
4 Feb 2012 - 6:24 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

thewilliam
4 Feb 2012 - 9:43 PM

Venture is a "designer brand" and "designer" products rarely come cheap.

Tricky99
Tricky99  3
3 Jan 2013 - 5:06 PM

All kinds of businesses use clever ways to extract your hard earned cash from you. You just have to weigh up what they are offering and how much it is, and then either buy or say thanks but no thanks and walk away, head held high.

you can sometimes use these "freebies" to your advantage. Some years ago we were holidaying on the western end of The Costa del Sol, in Spain. A flyer, from a time share development in a town, at the other of of the coasta, was put on our car saying that if we presented it to their reception and had a look round, they would give us about £25.00. We wanted to visit that town anyway so went and looked. It was a fabulous place and the furniture was loveley. Then came the hard sell. They wouldn't tell us how much the weeks cost or how much the ( no doubt ever increasing) service charge was, for ages. Eventualy I said please tell me these prices, or we're leaving. When they told us, I said it's out of the question. They tried a bit more then gave up. I asked for the £25 which they grudgingly handed over.

thewilliam
3 Jan 2013 - 7:58 PM

Many folk will happily pay hundreds for a pair of "designer" jeans that may be no better quality than those from a cheapie shop. The label makes all the difference!

Then we could ask why a few smears of paint on a piece of rag can sell for many millions.

Last Modified By thewilliam at 3 Jan 2013 - 7:58 PM

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.