Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Argentinian woman wakes to find 14 ETs in her bedroom! (No, its NOT from the Dail...

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Kako
Kako  8140 forum posts
1 Oct 2009 - 1:18 PM

As some of you will know from past posts I do believe in ET so was particularly interested in this. See what you think.. I would love to find out what questions and answers passed between, particularly with regards to the bible.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
1 Oct 2009 - 1:18 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

User_Removed
1 Oct 2009 - 1:21 PM

'..She wanted to wake up her husband, to have him witness what was occurring before her very eyes, but the Vistors advised her telepathically that he would remain asleep, as he was still not yet ready..'

Yeah, right Grin

digicammad
digicammad  1121988 forum posts United Kingdom37 Constructive Critique Points
1 Oct 2009 - 1:36 PM

So did her husband have scratches from her digging in her nails to try and wake him?

macroman
macroman  1115312 forum posts England
1 Oct 2009 - 1:43 PM

Perhaps they all wanted to use the phone. Wink

Nigeyboy
Nigeyboy  6537 forum posts United Kingdom
1 Oct 2009 - 2:12 PM

Quote: Then, the beings revealed all of their secrets to her during a 40 minute time period.

OK - while I too believe that there has to be ET's out there (what a waste of space if there aren't!!), this is a tad far fetched!! If they revealed all their 'secrets' in 40 mins, then they didn't have much to tell her about!!

User_Removed
1 Oct 2009 - 2:13 PM

Quote: Quote:Then, the beings revealed all of their secrets to her during a 40 minute time period.OK - while I too believe that there has to be ET's out there (what a waste of space if there aren't!!), this is a tad far fetched!! If they revealed all their 'secrets' in 40 mins, then they didn't have much to tell her about!!

Ditto.

jakabout
jakabout  101741 forum posts United Kingdom1 Constructive Critique Points
1 Oct 2009 - 2:41 PM

And what were those secrets anyway, huh? Why wasn't they revealed in the article for the magnificence that they were eh? I rest my cases :|

Last Modified By jakabout at 1 Oct 2009 - 2:42 PM
Fishnet
Fishnet  104976 forum posts United Kingdom5 Constructive Critique Points
1 Oct 2009 - 3:22 PM

I just read all that article in the hope she'd reveal what the secrets were and......she didn't.

Why not??

User_Removed
1 Oct 2009 - 3:26 PM

Quote: I just read all that article in the hope she'd reveal what the secrets were and......she didn't.

I'd have settled for next week's lottery numbers Smile

Nigeyboy
Nigeyboy  6537 forum posts United Kingdom
1 Oct 2009 - 3:40 PM

Quote: I just read all that article in the hope she'd reveal what the secrets were and......she didn't.

Why not??

I would imagine it runs along the lines of "mankind is not ready for such things"!!!

Kako
Kako  8140 forum posts
1 Oct 2009 - 4:59 PM

Hi, i've just checked back in. I was disappointed that more wasn't revealed. I'm sure something will get released about it once the researchers have spent a bit more time on it and are pretty certain
that this actually happened. At the moment (from the article) they say they are about 90% certain. With regards to the 'revealing all their secrets in 40 mins' aspect that some have picked up on...this could have been 'lost' in translation as it were as the original article is in Spanish. Even so...I could have asked and received lots of questions and answers in 40 mins! South America in general does seem to get more than its fair share of sightings for some reason.

strawman
strawman  1022010 forum posts United Kingdom16 Constructive Critique Points
1 Oct 2009 - 5:07 PM

Sorry to disappoint you but it sounds like a classic dream, you know those ones where you think you are awake and its real then something unbelievable happens. You do realise these sort of events used to be seen as spiritual things, you know the saints visiting etc. It is just in the modern era we have moved the focus from spiritual to alien.

And there is nothing to reveal because there never was anything. I mean lets face it if aliens wanted to communicate they could find easier ways.

Or was Whoops an alien...hmmm

I can believe aliens exist, in fact I am certain they do. Just not certain they are on earth, behaving like this.

Last Modified By strawman at 1 Oct 2009 - 5:08 PM
macroman
1 Oct 2009 - 6:01 PM

Next thing she'll be pregnant with an alien being who will be the foundation for a new religion.
It happened once before, so we are led to believe.

spaceman
spaceman  105166 forum posts Wales3 Constructive Critique Points
1 Oct 2009 - 6:10 PM

Why not??

Well.......they're secrets.

macroman
1 Oct 2009 - 6:23 PM

That explains it.

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.