Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

Argentinian woman wakes to find 14 ETs in her bedroom! (No, its NOT from the Daily Star)

Kako 8 150
1 Oct 2009 1:18PM
As some of you will know from past posts I do believe in ET so was particularly interested in this. See what you think. . I would love to find out what questions and answers passed between, particularly with regards to the bible.

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

User_Removed 8 2.2k 3 United Kingdom
1 Oct 2009 1:21PM
'..She wanted to wake up her husband, to have him witness what was occurring before her very eyes, but the Vistors advised her telepathically that he would remain asleep, as he was still not yet ready..'

Yeah, right Grin
digicammad 12 22.0k 37 United Kingdom
1 Oct 2009 1:36PM
So did her husband have scratches from her digging in her nails to try and wake him?
macroman 12 15.3k England
1 Oct 2009 1:43PM
Perhaps they all wanted to use the phone. Wink
Nigeyboy 7 540 United Kingdom
1 Oct 2009 2:12PM

Quote:Then, the beings revealed all of their secrets to her during a 40 minute time period.

OK - while I too believe that there has to be ET's out there (what a waste of space if there aren't!!), this is a tad far fetched!! If they revealed all their 'secrets' in 40 mins, then they didn't have much to tell her about!!
User_Removed 5 718 9 England
1 Oct 2009 2:13PM

Quote:Quote:Then, the beings revealed all of their secrets to her during a 40 minute time period.OK - while I too believe that there has to be ET's out there (what a waste of space if there aren't!!), this is a tad far fetched!! If they revealed all their 'secrets' in 40 mins, then they didn't have much to tell her about!!

Ditto.
jakabout 10 1.7k 1 United Kingdom
1 Oct 2009 2:41PM
And what were those secrets anyway, huh? Why wasn't they revealed in the article for the magnificence that they were eh? I rest my cases :|
Fishnet 11 5.0k 5 United Kingdom
1 Oct 2009 3:22PM
I just read all that article in the hope she'd reveal what the secrets were and......she didn't.

Why not??
User_Removed 13 7.3k 6 United Kingdom
1 Oct 2009 3:26PM

Quote:I just read all that article in the hope she'd reveal what the secrets were and......she didn't.

I'd have settled for next week's lottery numbers Smile
Nigeyboy 7 540 United Kingdom
1 Oct 2009 3:40PM

Quote:I just read all that article in the hope she'd reveal what the secrets were and......she didn't.

Why not??

I would imagine it runs along the lines of "mankind is not ready for such things"!!!
Kako 8 150
1 Oct 2009 4:59PM
Hi, i've just checked back in. I was disappointed that more wasn't revealed. I'm sure something will get released about it once the researchers have spent a bit more time on it and are pretty certain
that this actually happened. At the moment (from the article) they say they are about 90% certain. With regards to the 'revealing all their secrets in 40 mins' aspect that some have picked up on...this could have been 'lost' in translation as it were as the original article is in Spanish. Even so...I could have asked and received lots of questions and answers in 40 mins! South America in general does seem to get more than its fair share of sightings for some reason.
strawman 11 22.0k 16 United Kingdom
1 Oct 2009 5:07PM
Sorry to disappoint you but it sounds like a classic dream, you know those ones where you think you are awake and its real then something unbelievable happens. You do realise these sort of events used to be seen as spiritual things, you know the saints visiting etc. It is just in the modern era we have moved the focus from spiritual to alien.

And there is nothing to reveal because there never was anything. I mean lets face it if aliens wanted to communicate they could find easier ways.

Or was Whoops an alien...hmmm

I can believe aliens exist, in fact I am certain they do. Just not certain they are on earth, behaving like this.
1 Oct 2009 6:01PM
Next thing she'll be pregnant with an alien being who will be the foundation for a new religion.
It happened once before, so we are led to believe.
spaceman 11 5.2k 3 Wales
1 Oct 2009 6:10PM

Why not??

Well.......they're secrets.
1 Oct 2009 6:23PM
That explains it.

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.