Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Arise Sir David....

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

55% OFF new PortraitPro 12 - use code EPHZROS414.
MikeRC
MikeRC e2 Member 83465 forum postsMikeRC vcard United Kingdom
22 Dec 2010 - 11:39 AM

....nice one Boyd....Smile

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
22 Dec 2010 - 11:39 AM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

polis_928tadw59
22 Dec 2010 - 11:48 AM

The Honours List, Bah humbug. If HM The Queen drew up her own list, and she alone decided, we might get some deserving cases for the medals,knighthoods, etc. Celebrity Culture ? They are all "heroes" and "heroic" supposedly. Caught a bit on the radio this am. about the poor travellers stranded at airports; then one woman came on wishing her husband was home for Christmas to be with her and the children - - -
he is out in Afghanistan. Thanks to Tony B Liar. Wonder why he never get a knighthood when he resigned as P.M. It was par for the course for ex PMs.

EddieAC
EddieAC  9667 forum posts United Kingdom2 Constructive Critique Points
22 Dec 2010 - 12:00 PM

Could someone award Boyd's photo an HC for Highly Commended.......

.....or Hairy Contents!!!!

Wink

Pete
Pete Site Moderator 1218416 forum postsPete vcard ePz Advertiser England96 Constructive Critique Points
22 Dec 2010 - 12:28 PM

Quote: .....or Hairy Contents!!!!

Hairy contents! Have you seen my hair?! Wink

CathyT
CathyT e2 Member 87253 forum postsCathyT vcard United Kingdom18 Constructive Critique Points
22 Dec 2010 - 12:44 PM

Perhaps he meant hair in your ears....Tongue

adrian_w
adrian_w e2 Member 63201 forum postsadrian_w vcard Scotland4 Constructive Critique Points
22 Dec 2010 - 12:44 PM

Quote: Come on lads, which lady could we get a shot of to counter this ? Wink

So long as it's not his miserable stick-insect wife I don't mind.

Sezz
Sezz e2 Member 9617 forum postsSezz vcard England15 Constructive Critique Points
22 Dec 2010 - 12:46 PM

You just made my day Cathy - thanks Smile Smile

JJGEE
JJGEE  96104 forum posts England18 Constructive Critique Points
22 Dec 2010 - 12:54 PM

Quote: stick-insect

Oh dear, the Lady I had in mind could be unkindly referred to as a Twig perhaps, Wink but she has matured, in my mind, into a very attractive Lady but skimpy lingerie is not her style. ( not sure it ever was in her younger days either ! )

keithh
keithh  1022558 forum posts Wallis and Futuna29 Constructive Critique Points
22 Dec 2010 - 3:08 PM

If Beckham is knighted do we also have to award the Photoshop Operative?

Wink

I say arise Sir Bruce Forsyth........it would be a crime not to in view of other nominees.

EddieAC
EddieAC  9667 forum posts United Kingdom2 Constructive Critique Points
22 Dec 2010 - 3:17 PM

Quote: Hairy contents! Have you seen my hair?!

Lol Grin

scottishphototours

Quote: I say arise Sir Bruce Forsyth........it would be a crime not to in view of other nominees.

For once, I totally agree with Keith - say what you like about the guy but he's given a true lifetime of enjoyment to many. Brucie deserves it.

The Sports Personality show also devalued itself in my estimation by awarding Beckham a "Lifetime Acheivement" award. I could think of at least 6 others that deserve that award in front of him...

As an outsider looking in, the English peoples apparent love for Beckham is something that utterly baffles me. He's a washed up footballer who used his face, body and skill to sell his image to the highest bidder and his skills to front an "academy" for (paying?) kids that makes it look like he's some kind of saint. This is not the kind of person who deserves a Knighthood IMHO.

MikeRC
MikeRC e2 Member 83465 forum postsMikeRC vcard United Kingdom
22 Dec 2010 - 4:40 PM

Quote: Come on lads, which lady could we get a shot of to counter this ?

....I may have read the words Cheryl and fox in the same sentence

digicammad
digicammad e2 Member 1021988 forum postsdigicammad vcard United Kingdom37 Constructive Critique Points
22 Dec 2010 - 4:49 PM

I don't like Bruce Forsyth but I would sooner give knighthoods to both him and Beckham than some of the other dregs of humanity they choose. Politicians for example.

Jestertheclown
22 Dec 2010 - 4:59 PM

Quote: As an outsider looking in, the English peoples apparent love for Beckham is something that utterly baffles me.

It's equally puzzling for the more discerning amongst us this side of the border too.

Quote: I say arise Sir Bruce Forsyth........it would be a crime not to in view of other nominees.

I agree with that sentiment too.
Much as I can't stand him and never have been able to (and I can remember him in "Sunday night at the London Paladium!), it has to be said that he must have given a lot more pleasure to a lot more people than Beckham or Cowell are ever likely to.

CathyT
CathyT e2 Member 87253 forum postsCathyT vcard United Kingdom18 Constructive Critique Points
22 Dec 2010 - 5:23 PM

Quote: I say arise Sir Bruce Forsyth........

i don't think he'd look good in his pants...he'd probably put them on the wrong way round.

Quote: If Beckham is knighted do we also have to award the Photoshop Operative?

I think someones a bit jealous.......get yourself down the gym Keith, take a photo of yourself in your pants and I'll tell you if there's a possibility you could be knighted too...you'd probably like ZumbaWink

Last Modified By CathyT at 22 Dec 2010 - 5:26 PM

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.