Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Arise Sir David....

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

CathyT
CathyT e2 Member 87281 forum postsCathyT vcard United Kingdom18 Constructive Critique Points
31 Dec 2010 - 5:13 PM

Pete ...I dare ya to change your profile pic to Boyds mod......and on FB too...lol

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
31 Dec 2010 - 5:13 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

answersonapostcard
answersonapostcard Site Moderator 1012607 forum postsanswersonapostcard vcard United Kingdom15 Constructive Critique Points
31 Dec 2010 - 5:25 PM

Just seen who did get on the list, bet Cadbury's employees are glad about this one http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/knighted-ndash-for-services-to-hi... not

polis_928tadw59

Glad Beckham did not get the knighthood. However, the latest rumour is that our beloved Newcastle are interested in him. I hope not - can you see his wife fitting in with the night life in the town centre, and at the quayside bars. She would have to go out in a coat, and also she would be the only one with a frown on her face.Sad "Posh Spice" ? more like bloody "Glum Spice".

RichBrew
RichBrew  4151 forum posts England
4 Jan 2011 - 7:16 PM

Quote: I hope this never happens.
It's "celebrity" culture gone mad. There was a time when getting a knighthood realy meant something.

And I wouldn't want him (or his wife) on my pub quiz team, either.

RichBrew

polis_928tadw59

Quite correct RichBrew, and another thing, not only does she not smile, but she never seems to talk. IS SHE REAL ?

john64
john64 e2 Member 10824 forum postsjohn64 vcard England
5 Jan 2011 - 1:34 PM

Isn't Ola Jordan up for a gong?

If not, she should be.
Tongue

polis_928tadw59

Who is OLA JORDAN ?

Jestertheclown

Quote: Who is OLA JORDAN ?

I wondered that.

CathyT
CathyT e2 Member 87281 forum postsCathyT vcard United Kingdom18 Constructive Critique Points
7 Jan 2011 - 2:59 PM

I'm not fooled...you've just come back to have a look at David in his pants.....Wink

polis_928tadw59

Please, who is Ola Jordan? Did not sleep at all last night, wondering who she is. Is she important; good looking; lady refuse collector who worked all over the bank holidays ? Put me out of my misery, who is she ?

discreetphoton
discreetphoton Site Moderator 93454 forum postsdiscreetphoton vcard United Kingdom20 Constructive Critique Points
8 Jan 2011 - 12:08 PM

Right here Wink

polis_928tadw59

Thanks, discreetphoton, had a look, and that was a bit of disappointment. I bet CathyT is better looking than Ola, even though she seems to have the 'hots' for Beckham. I hope Beckham's wife does not find out, otherwise she will claw her eyes out.Tongue

jazzygf
jazzygf  11537 forum posts Scotland
8 Jan 2011 - 3:31 PM

Quote: Dont disgree with this I think he has been a credit to himself, football and the country -- more than one can say about some other awards. Colin

Ah the English the short term memory loss nation, what happened when you all wanted to kill him for tripping up the Argentine footballer and lost you the world cup despite the fact you were no where near the final game.Wink

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.