Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

PRIZES GALORE! Enter The ePHOTOzine Exclusive Christmas Prize Draw; Over £10,000 Worth of Prizes! Plus A Gift For Everybody On Christmas Day!

Arrested (well nearly)

1 May 2007 7:19PM
cheers, the worrying thing is, it would have all been a bit different if I was Asian!

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

looboss 8 3.1k 7 United Kingdom
1 May 2007 7:50PM

Quote:Cheers, the worrying thing is, it would have all been a bit different if I was Asian!

I don't think that makes a difference however if one wears sandals with socks and has a beard then one is in deep sh@# no matter the race!
mrswebber 7 104
1 May 2007 9:17PM
I'm gob smacked!!! I never knew about any of this. Sheesh, what's happening to this world?
Where are you all getting these wee smilies? I need one "in shock" for this post.
looboss 8 3.1k 7 United Kingdom
1 May 2007 9:24PM
happy= use the symbols : and ) together sad= : ( wink ; ) and I don't know if they have any more Wink
dougv e2
10 8.4k 3 England
1 May 2007 9:26PM
Yes we do.
Can you guess what it is?
Tongue
16 May 2007 8:52AM
So, do these seagulls sign their model consent forms the way I think they do ?

Sad
ellis rowell 10 2.0k United Kingdom
17 May 2007 3:32PM
"The aim of terrorism is to get everybody terrified and with as much disruption as possible to normal everyday living.

Terrified of everything, including one's next door neighbour!

A measure of their success is the number of restrictions we have to impose on ourselves and the severer these restrictions become.

We tend to display our disapproval and take it out on the unfortunate individuals who have to directly apply these restrictions.

Our angry reaction to these restrictions again gives these people great satisfaction - they are succeeding in their purpose.

You may argue how effective these restrictions are in practice but without some effort to offset or countermand their activities the terrorists would have free rein.

jas"

You're right there Jas.
The damn silly people who call the police about these things are aiding and abetting terrorism, by disrupting their normal duties.
Carabosse e2
11 39.7k 269 England
17 May 2007 3:36PM
And you've got to look beyond the overt terrorism to see how it is used as a method of control. But that is another discussion. Wink

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.