Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Asian Wedding Photography

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

JackAllTog
JackAllTog e2 Member 53534 forum postsJackAllTog vcard United Kingdom58 Constructive Critique Points
7 Feb 2010 - 10:07 PM

Smile Phil,
Never-the-less its that kind of accolade that enspires many of us to try and improve as we can see where we need to go and what's important to the audience in general.
Nice to see humility Wink I'm sure you will lose it when you controlling your next wedding. Good luck being semi pro this year.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
7 Feb 2010 - 10:07 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

backbeat
backbeat  8134 forum posts United Kingdom1 Constructive Critique Points
8 Feb 2010 - 1:15 PM

Thanks Stuart..

Phil

sensationsphotography

This article is really good for newcomers and enables them to think about their strategy and ensure that clients know what to expect. (link removed - please read terms and conditions regarding personal links)

Last Modified By Moderator Team at 11 Jul 2010 - 10:13 AM
kytejackson
15 Jun 2011 - 2:28 PM

@ sensationsphotography

Yes I am totally agreed with your view that these comments really well for the newbie's, but blackbeat according to my opinion if you want to hire any professional photographer near your area, then the best reference is provided by the Google. It means in Google you search the keyword with area name like "Wedding Photographers London," then it will list you all the professional wedding photographers near your area then after words you can choose the best one which suits your desire.

Regards kyte Wink

pulsar69
pulsar69  101611 forum posts United Kingdom6 Constructive Critique Points
26 Jun 2011 - 9:52 PM

Asian Wedding Photography is for me a very different animal to English Wedding Photography and if you take this on as a job need to understand that and the needs of the client as they are different. In essence you will spend much of your day on formal shots and being able to take control of these is much harder than in an English wedding as the guests tend to expect a lot more of them , if for instance you find a great place to pose your B&G chances are the relatives will see and then require shots with them thereby repeating your shots over and again. The colours and detail however are fantastic and worth the effort and would highly recommend every wedding tog to at least try and asian wedding.

On the subject of videographers again be prepared as this is not the english version of videography and much more 'bollywood' in style , it produces great results, however as a photographer it also puts more things in your way to work out - additional lighting which the videographer will randomly shine on the occasion and the fast paced moving in and out and around the bride and groom at close proximity the videographers tend to do can be a surprise to your normal composition.

All in all I have photographer all manner of different weddings of different religions and would say that the end product of indian wedding photography is well worth it but in some instance there is a pain barrier to go through to get there and you have to sacrifice some of your artisitc englishness in favour of beautiful and colourful photography.

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.