Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

PRIZES GALORE! Enter The ePHOTOzine Exclusive Christmas Prize Draw; Over £10,000 Worth of Prizes! Plus A Gift For Everybody On Christmas Day!

Awarded Photos

snapbandit 10 2.2k 3 Northern Ireland
23 Sep 2012 8:53PM
RIGHT! I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF THIS........

I've ran out of popcorn......(no wonder I'm fat with threads like this!!)
GrinGrinGrinGrinGrin

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Paul Morgan e2
13 16.1k 6 England
24 Sep 2012 12:59PM

Quote:Yea yea yea....we can all say that now.....lol

SmileSmile

No I thought something was fishy then K mentioned Jim Rice and it all came flooding back

Quote:Ilford Photographer of the Year 1990... Jim Rice
whipspeed e2
10 4.1k 22 United Kingdom
24 Sep 2012 2:44PM
Just before K mentioned Jim Rice, I ran the shot through Tin Eye & Jim Rice came up, but she beat me to it. What a strange man the OP was.
Coleslaw e2
9 13.4k 28 Wales
24 Sep 2012 2:45PM
Pete still hasn't revealed if he knows what true photography is, neither did he reveal who the OP is though..... Smile LOL Tongue
Pete e2
13 18.7k 96 England
24 Sep 2012 3:11PM

Quote:Pete still hasn't revealed if he knows what true photography is, neither did he reveal who the OP is though..... LOL

No need... I've printed out my CV and have applied for jobs in various stamp shops around the country Tongue
Coleslaw e2
9 13.4k 28 Wales
24 Sep 2012 3:16PM
LOL....Chris Mile recommends knitting instead, Pete.... Smile Tongue Grin
Pete e2
13 18.7k 96 England
24 Sep 2012 3:27PM

Quote:LOL....Chris Mile recommends knitting instead, Pete....

Nah that would have the same problem - I'd be knitting modern styles and get told off for not knitting the jumpers our grandparents wore.
cdm36 10 391 7 England
24 Sep 2012 6:46PM
I only recommended knitting to you Cole, as we are still trying to establish something your good at Wink
Ade_Osman e2
11 4.5k 36 England
24 Sep 2012 7:04PM
oh your such a bitch at times Chris Tongue

AdeWink
Coleslaw e2
9 13.4k 28 Wales
24 Sep 2012 7:27PM
You mean all the time, Ade.... Smile
See what abuse I have to put up with....Tongue
cdm36 10 391 7 England
24 Sep 2012 8:15PM

Quote:Oh your such a bitch at times Chris Tongue

AdeWink

I cant help it if he keeps leaving himself wide open Wink

Quote:See what abuse I have to put up with....Tongue

You enjoy it Cole Tongue
Ade_Osman e2
11 4.5k 36 England
24 Sep 2012 8:26PM
Yep! I put Cole down as being a bit sadomasochistic when I met him too.....GrinGrinGrinGrin

Ade
Paul Morgan e2
13 16.1k 6 England
24 Sep 2012 8:58PM

Quote:LOL....Chris Mile recommends knitting instead, Pete....

Nah that would have the same problem - I'd be knitting modern styles and get told off for not knitting the jumpers our grandparents wore

LOl, I`m seeing pictures of you and col meeting up at some wood in your new knit jumpers, then spending the whole day trying to find each other, 8th pic down Smile Smile

http://www.ephotozine.com/article/photokina-2012-report-20270
Lynamick 12 2 31 United Kingdom
24 Sep 2012 11:14PM

Quote:I know this has been discussed many times on here, but I just couldn't stop myself from posting again after taking a look in the Awarded Photos section. It has gone "Photoshop Crazy". Why not just have a separate section called "Digitally Manipulated to Within and Inch of its Life". Not very catchy is it. How about "Snap Away at Anything Because it will be Alright When I Get back to the Computer". That's
not very catchy either. Sorry.[/quote

Sounds like someone whoeither does not have photoshop or has it but not the skill to use it. Thats just my thought for the day.
Photos have always been altererd even in the darkroom.

CDSINUK 2 223 England
26 Sep 2012 5:54PM
i have to use photoshop to cover up my crap images, problem is im crap at photoshop too, but i am a beginner, so ill never get in the awards gallery anyway, however you need a good mix of allsorts to keep it interesting , please feel free to put on whatever sunglasses you like when you view my images lol Smile,

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.