Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

PRIZES GALORE! Enter The ePHOTOzine Exclusive Christmas Prize Draw; Over £10,000 Worth of Prizes! Plus A Gift For Everybody On Christmas Day!

awards

eddie1 e2
3 12 United Kingdom
3 Feb 2012 3:31PM
just been trying to make an award icon in my profile,it says once icon is complete,lick on MAKE LIVE.Can anyone tell me where make live is on the page,cos im going boggle id looking for it.

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Pete e2
13 18.7k 96 England
3 Feb 2012 3:56PM
Just tested and it's working fine for me. Have you clicked preview image first?
The Make live button is to the right

award.jpg

eddie1 e2
3 12 United Kingdom
3 Feb 2012 4:36PM
thanks Pete,done that ok,but when i give a vote no award icon appears,just a butterfly pic of mine,am i thick or something,be kind please.
Pete e2
13 18.7k 96 England
3 Feb 2012 4:40PM
You can make an award using the various colour schemes graphics...or you can upload your own award that you've made. I suspect you've uploaded a butterfly image...and that's what will show. You can't upload a butterfly and then add text through the system. You need to fully design your own image logo on your pc and upload the finalised item
whipspeed e2
10 4.1k 22 United Kingdom
3 Feb 2012 4:44PM
Also, try to click on make live, not lick Smile That might work better Smile

Sorry, made me giggle & I've had a bad day, so thank you for at least one laugh today!
Daffy1 7 337 Ireland
3 Feb 2012 5:20PM
I dont have any awards so I dont need to know!!!Sad. Damian
cameracat 11 8.6k 61 Norfolk Island
3 Feb 2012 5:23PM

Quote:Sorry, made me giggle & I've had a bad day, so thank you for at least one laugh today!

LOL Smile Glad I was not the only one to chuckle at that typo......Had visions I'd better not go into on an open forum.....Grin

My schoolboy humour still survives to this day.....Wink

Quote:I dont have any awards so I dont need to know!!!. Damian

Damian, Create one of your own, Then award it to yourself.....Smile

Job Done....Grin
whipspeed e2
10 4.1k 22 United Kingdom
3 Feb 2012 5:26PM
Mine too, but schoolgirl humour in my case Smile Although having just seen a son through his teenage years, I think I may also have a schoolboy sense of humour.
SlowSong e2
6 4.8k 29 England
3 Feb 2012 5:45PM

Quote:Also, try to click on make live, not lick Smile That might work better Smile
Sorry, made me giggle & I've had a bad day, so thank you for at least one laugh today!

Snort!!! Me too. Grin
eddie1 e2
3 12 United Kingdom
3 Feb 2012 5:56PM
yeah yeah yeah, you should have seen the state of my tounge,but on a positive note my monitor is lovely and clean. but i still dont know about this award thing,think i will give up.
SueEley 8 271 96 Wales
3 Feb 2012 6:39PM
Sounds like you've done it and you want to change it, maybe? My award looks horrible (a butterfly would be better and the position on the page would make it obvious what it is, I imagine). Does your tongue beat 'No more chemicals' cleaner?
ianrobinson e2
5 1.2k 8 United Kingdom
3 Feb 2012 11:55PM
have you given an award to someone yet because if you have you can't give another award for 7 days i believe.

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.