Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

awards

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Leave a Comment
    • «
    • »
    eddie1
    eddie1 e2 Member 2eddie1 vcard United Kingdom
    3 Feb 2012 - 3:31 PM

just been trying to make an award icon in my profile,it says once icon is complete,lick on MAKE LIVE.Can anyone tell me where make live is on the page,cos im going boggle id looking for it.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links 
    3 Feb 2012 - 3:31 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Pete
    Pete Site Moderator 1318430 forum postsPete vcard ePz Advertiser England96 Constructive Critique Points
    3 Feb 2012 - 3:56 PM

Just tested and it's working fine for me. Have you clicked preview image first?
    The Make live button is to the right

award.jpg

eddie1
    3 Feb 2012 - 4:36 PM

thanks Pete,done that ok,but when i give a vote no award icon appears,just a butterfly pic of mine,am i thick or something,be kind please.

Pete
    Pete Site Moderator 1318430 forum postsPete vcard ePz Advertiser England96 Constructive Critique Points
    3 Feb 2012 - 4:40 PM

You can make an award using the various colour schemes graphics...or you can upload your own award that you've made. I suspect you've uploaded a butterfly image...and that's what will show. You can't upload a butterfly and then add text through the system. You need to fully design your own image logo on your pc and upload the finalised item

whipspeed
    whipspeed e2 Member 94038 forum postswhipspeed vcard United Kingdom22 Constructive Critique Points
    3 Feb 2012 - 4:44 PM

Also, try to click on make live, not lick Smile That might work better Smile

Sorry, made me giggle & I've had a bad day, so thank you for at least one laugh today!

Daffy1
    Daffy1  6335 forum posts Ireland
    3 Feb 2012 - 5:20 PM

I dont have any awards so I dont need to know!!!Sad. Damian

cameracat
    cameracat  108578 forum posts Norfolk Island61 Constructive Critique Points
    3 Feb 2012 - 5:23 PM

Quote: Sorry, made me giggle & I've had a bad day, so thank you for at least one laugh today!

LOL Smile Glad I was not the only one to chuckle at that typo......Had visions I'd better not go into on an open forum.....Grin

My schoolboy humour still survives to this day.....Wink

Quote: I dont have any awards so I dont need to know!!!. Damian

Damian, Create one of your own, Then award it to yourself.....Smile

Job Done....Grin

Last Modified By cameracat at 3 Feb 2012 - 5:24 PM
    whipspeed
    whipspeed e2 Member 94038 forum postswhipspeed vcard United Kingdom22 Constructive Critique Points
    3 Feb 2012 - 5:26 PM

Mine too, but schoolgirl humour in my case Smile Although having just seen a son through his teenage years, I think I may also have a schoolboy sense of humour.

SlowSong
    SlowSong e2 Member 54167 forum postsSlowSong vcard England28 Constructive Critique Points
    3 Feb 2012 - 5:45 PM

Quote: Also, try to click on make live, not lick Smile That might work better Smile
    Sorry, made me giggle & I've had a bad day, so thank you for at least one laugh today!

Snort!!! Me too. Grin

eddie1
    3 Feb 2012 - 5:56 PM

yeah yeah yeah, you should have seen the state of my tounge,but on a positive note my monitor is lovely and clean. but i still dont know about this award thing,think i will give up.

SueEley
    SueEley e2 Member 8271 forum postsSueEley vcard Wales96 Constructive Critique Points
    3 Feb 2012 - 6:39 PM

Sounds like you've done it and you want to change it, maybe? My award looks horrible (a butterfly would be better and the position on the page would make it obvious what it is, I imagine). Does your tongue beat 'No more chemicals' cleaner?

ianrobinson
    ianrobinson e2 Member 41107 forum postsianrobinson vcard United Kingdom8 Constructive Critique Points
    3 Feb 2012 - 11:55 PM

have you given an award to someone yet because if you have you can't give another award for 7 days i believe.

• «
    • »

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
    Password:
    Remember me:
    Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.