Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

B&W weekly challenge

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Members Only

You must be logged in or registered to join a group
chavender
chavender e2 Member 3214 forum postschavender vcard France1 Constructive Critique Points
23 Jan 2011 - 8:23 AM

bump

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
23 Jan 2011 - 8:23 AM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Gypsyman
Gypsyman  3659 forum posts England
23 Jan 2011 - 10:03 AM

I Keep trying but cannot join Challenge Group. Eric.
Message received,
Fatal error: Unknown function: comments_notifications_check() in /home2/ephoto/ephotozine.com/v5/libs/php/functions_groups.php on line 561

Last Modified By Gypsyman at 23 Jan 2011 - 10:07 AM
discreetphoton
discreetphoton Site Moderator 93453 forum postsdiscreetphoton vcard United Kingdom20 Constructive Critique Points
23 Jan 2011 - 10:11 AM

Please go to the relevant page, and then submit a report. sorry, but with the backlog of work for the web team, things will easily be missed if they are in the forums.

MODERATOR POST
Gypsyman
23 Jan 2011 - 10:29 AM

David Thanks, but that has been done. Eric.

chavender
chavender e2 Member 3214 forum postschavender vcard France1 Constructive Critique Points
23 Jan 2011 - 3:20 PM

As the site is experiencing a few glitches due to the upgrade, anyone not able to join the weekly challenge group in order to enter the current weekly challenge can upload here but please be sure to make this clear in the title of your entry.

Good luck
Bill

Sandgrouse
Sandgrouse e2 Member 7407 forum postsSandgrouse vcard United Kingdom1 Constructive Critique Points
23 Jan 2011 - 10:45 PM

The problem with joining the Weekly black and white challenge group is now fixed - many thanks guys i know how busy you have been over the last few days.

Snapper
Snapper  93753 forum posts United States Minor Outlying Islands3 Constructive Critique Points
25 Jan 2011 - 10:34 PM

Remember your entry has to be in by 8pm on Wednesday night! (Unless something drastic happens tomorrow, I'll not have anything suitable for the topic, but there's still time!)

chavender
25 Jan 2011 - 10:55 PM

I`m sure that if you really put your mind to it you will come up with something ( think outside the box)

Snapper
Snapper  93753 forum posts United States Minor Outlying Islands3 Constructive Critique Points
25 Jan 2011 - 10:56 PM

Quote: I`m sure that if you really put your mind to it you will come up with something ( think outside the box)

More thinking about the hectic day I've got tomorrow, so I'm not seeing any spare time. Sad

Last Modified By Snapper at 25 Jan 2011 - 10:57 PM
JamesGarfield
26 Jan 2011 - 2:04 PM

BUMP!

Sandgrouse
Sandgrouse e2 Member 7407 forum postsSandgrouse vcard United Kingdom1 Constructive Critique Points
26 Jan 2011 - 10:36 PM

The black and white challenge has moved to its own group, here are the links for this weeks challenge

Please upload your enteries here

This weeks challenge forum thread

Sandgrouse
3 Feb 2011 - 8:13 AM

The black and white challenge has moved to its own group, here are the links for this weeks challenge

This weeks theme: TRANSPORT

Quote: Transport. This could be a bicycle, car, bus, train, ship, plane or whatever. Even a horse and cart if you see one of them, but hopefully this will encourage more people to join in this coming weekSmile

Hopefully we will have lots of entries this week.

Sandgrouse
9 Feb 2011 - 10:57 PM

This weeks theme: TIME

Gypsyman
12 Feb 2011 - 8:19 AM

Bump

Sandgrouse
16 Feb 2011 - 11:57 PM

This weeks theme: Domestic Appliance(s)

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.