Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

PRIZES GALORE! Enter The ePHOTOzine Exclusive Christmas Prize Draw; Over £10,000 Worth of Prizes! Plus A Gift For Everybody On Christmas Day!

Banned from shops

Draig37 e2
7 248 Wales
15 Jan 2010 8:33PM
Yesterday I was at my local Asda buying a large bag of Purina dog food for my dogs and was waiting in the checkout queue when a woman behind me asked if I had a dog.

What did she think I had, an elephant? So, on impulse I told her that no, I didn't have a dog, I was starting the Purina Diet again. I added that I probably shouldn’t, because I ended up in hospital last time I tried the diet, but that at least I'd lost 2 stones before I woke up in intensive care with tubes coming out of most of my orifices and IVs in both arms.

I told her that it was essentially a perfect diet and that the way that it works is to load your pockets with Purina nuggets and simply eat one or two every time you feel hungry.

The food is nutritionally complete (and it says so on the packet) so it works well and that now I was better, I was going to try it again. (I have to mention here that practically everyone in queue was now enthralled with my story.)

Horrified, she asked me if I had ended up in intensive care because the dog food poisoned me.

I told her no, I stepped off a curb to sniff an Irish Setter's arse and a car hit us both.

I thought the guy behind her was going to have a heart attack he was laughing so hard.

I'm now banned from the Asda!

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Doglet 7 56 United Kingdom
15 Jan 2010 8:44PM
Brilliant
Anthony e2
13 5.6k 17 Scotland
15 Jan 2010 8:44PM
he he, heard it before, but its still good.

Anthony
kaybee 10 4.0k 24 Scotland
15 Jan 2010 8:57PM
Chuckle
cameracat e2
11 8.6k 61 Norfolk Island
15 Jan 2010 9:07PM
LOL...Smile You can't beat the old ones, Still a good yarn....Wink
AshTree e2
5 1.7k 6 England
15 Jan 2010 9:17PM
Lol, I haven't heard this one before, so thanks for posting, very funny Smile
MikeRC e2
9 3.5k United Kingdom
15 Jan 2010 9:36PM
Very funny...I haven't heard it before either.
edrhodes e2
9 540 12 United Kingdom
15 Jan 2010 9:46PM
That's so funny......LOL

Ed..
15 Jan 2010 9:51PM
Excellent.
lol lol lol brilliant
scott_jessuk 8 249 1 Scotland
23 Jan 2010 7:10PM
Really funny story, some people need to lighten up really. I'm good at getting others thrown out of shops pubs when I'm drunk, unfortunately tell people what I actually think. oops not good, hey at least I'm being honest. Honest good not bad.

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.