Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

PRIZES GALORE! Enter The ePHOTOzine Exclusive Christmas Prize Draw; Over £10,000 Worth of Prizes! Plus A Gift For Everybody On Christmas Day!

Beauty or beast?

digicammad 11 22.0k 37 United Kingdom
5 Oct 2011 4:06PM

Quote:I would prefer a night on Hackney Marsh

rotfl!

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

JackAllTog e2
5 4.0k 58 United Kingdom
5 Oct 2011 4:12PM
Wow, as said earlier - you gotta admire determination like that even if you don't like the look yourself.

I did not beleive it was true, but a web search seems to show her starting of a few years ago - http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1188329/Muscle-girl-Jodie-Marsh-pumps-iron-swaps-glamour-body-building.html

At that point in 2009 i think she was far prettier and had some great muscle definition - i do like a bit of muscle tone on either a bloke or a woman. But now its gone beyond her sexy peak in my opinion and is just of interest for its excessive wow factor.
Some of these girls are still sexy in their own right though so yes i admire them for that, and i'd jump at the chance to photograph any of them.
AlexandraSD 3 435 United Kingdom
5 Oct 2011 4:15PM
wow, she looked fugly before, now she just looks gross, and thats coming from me Smile
Paul Morgan e2
13 16.1k 6 England
5 Oct 2011 5:44PM
A definite improvement, at least now there`s something more interesting to look at, not that its pretty.
collywobles 10 3.4k 9 United Kingdom
5 Oct 2011 5:49PM
No feminine attraction whatsoever!

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.