Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Beauty or beast?

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

55% OFF new PortraitPro 12 - use code EPHZROS414.
digicammad
digicammad e2 Member 1021988 forum postsdigicammad vcard United Kingdom37 Constructive Critique Points
5 Oct 2011 - 4:06 PM

Quote: I would prefer a night on Hackney Marsh

rotfl!

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
5 Oct 2011 - 4:06 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

JackAllTog
JackAllTog e2 Member 53469 forum postsJackAllTog vcard United Kingdom58 Constructive Critique Points
5 Oct 2011 - 4:12 PM

Wow, as said earlier - you gotta admire determination like that even if you don't like the look yourself.

I did not beleive it was true, but a web search seems to show her starting of a few years ago - http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1188329/Muscle-girl-Jodie-Marsh-pumps-iron-swaps-glamour-body-building.html

At that point in 2009 i think she was far prettier and had some great muscle definition - i do like a bit of muscle tone on either a bloke or a woman. But now its gone beyond her sexy peak in my opinion and is just of interest for its excessive wow factor.
Some of these girls are still sexy in their own right though so yes i admire them for that, and i'd jump at the chance to photograph any of them.

AlexandraSD
AlexandraSD e2 Member 2432 forum postsAlexandraSD vcard United Kingdom
5 Oct 2011 - 4:15 PM

wow, she looked fugly before, now she just looks gross, and thats coming from me Smile

Paul Morgan
Paul Morgan e2 Member 1214397 forum postsPaul Morgan vcard England6 Constructive Critique Points
5 Oct 2011 - 5:44 PM

A definite improvement, at least now there`s something more interesting to look at, not that its pretty.

collywobles
5 Oct 2011 - 5:49 PM

No feminine attraction whatsoever!

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.