Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Before & After

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Leave a Comment
    • «
    • »
    TiltShift
    TiltShift  2
    4 Jun 2012 - 5:20 PM

I'm new around here and I've noticed there's not as many actual photos as I hoped there'd be!

I love beautiful photos, they're my passion!

I've started this topic on a couple of other forums, I think it's a great thread.

Show us the before & after of photos you've taken and edited. Maybe even share the method and tools you used to do it? I'd be interested to know what other people do when editing! Grin

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links 
    4 Jun 2012 - 5:20 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

saltireblue
    saltireblue Site Moderator 43572 forum postssaltireblue vcard Norway23 Constructive Critique Points
    4 Jun 2012 - 5:29 PM

Not as many actual photos as you hoped?
    Just how many were you expecting or hoping for? On any given day there are somewhere between 200-400 images uploaded, depending on traffic.
    As for before & after variants, you can do that when uploading to the phohto gallery - it is one of the options - and the gallery is the preferred place for images, and you can explain what you did to achieve the difference between the two images as well as invite and give critique.
    Try it.

Welcome to ePz.Grin

Malc

Last Modified By saltireblue at 4 Jun 2012 - 5:41 PM
    Hali
    Hali  344 forum posts Scotland
    4 Jun 2012 - 5:35 PM

I think you misunderstand the way the site is set up - the photos are not in the 'forum' part of the site, but under 'photos' then 'photographers gallery'. Once you find them, I'm sure you won't say there aren't as many as you'd hoped there'd be.

User_Removed
    4 Jun 2012 - 5:42 PM

Quote: there's not as many actual photos as I hoped there'd be

How many do you want??!!! Try clicking on 'Last' at the bottom - there's 11 YEARS-worth there!! Wink

Last Modified By User_Removed at 4 Jun 2012 - 5:43 PM
    TiltShift
    TiltShift  2
    4 Jun 2012 - 6:01 PM

Yeah I think maybe I did misunderstand, sorry about that!!

Would still be interesting to have a dedicated thread? Grin

cattyal
    cattyal e2 Member 95962 forum postscattyal vcard England6 Constructive Critique Points
    4 Jun 2012 - 6:04 PM

I'm not entirely sure that you did misunderstand Adam - have you tried using the filter option at the bottom of the gallery page? You can choose just to view the before & after images

before-after.jpg

apologies if you've already spotted that Smile

saltireblue
    saltireblue Site Moderator 43572 forum postssaltireblue vcard Norway23 Constructive Critique Points
    4 Jun 2012 - 6:13 PM

I see your pf is empty. As beautiful photos are your passion have you any to upload and share with us? Would be interesting to see what your preferences are.Smile
    Do you have another website we can look at instead of that commercial one you have linked to or your 'about me' page?

Malc

Briwooly
    Briwooly  8452 forum posts England5 Constructive Critique Points
    4 Jun 2012 - 6:38 PM

It's that tinned meat again spam Wink Tongue

Brian..................

TiltShift
    TiltShift  2
    4 Jun 2012 - 8:36 PM

Haha, no not spam.. I'll have a look through a few photos and see what I feel good enough to share with you Grin

Do I post here or in the gallery section? Tongue

• «
    • »

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
    Password:
    Remember me:
    Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.