Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Best ever British TV drama show (not soap)

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Big Bri
Big Bri  1315557 forum posts England
8 Feb 2010 - 4:02 PM

Quote: Top Gear (how hard can this be)
Lost

British TV Drama ?

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Coleslaw
Coleslaw e2 Member 913403 forum postsColeslaw vcard Wales28 Constructive Critique Points

I watched Lost: Final Episode the other day, where they explained the whole story line of Lost. Corr.....talking about complicated and confusion, time travelling and this and that, I am kinda glad I have never really got into it..... LOL

Coleslaw
Coleslaw e2 Member 913403 forum postsColeslaw vcard Wales28 Constructive Critique Points
8 Feb 2010 - 4:05 PM

BTW, Cathy, I thought you were talking about him, and was going to suggest you to look at him instead.
Smile

CathyT
CathyT e2 Member 87271 forum postsCathyT vcard United Kingdom18 Constructive Critique Points
8 Feb 2010 - 4:16 PM

....why do you fancy him Cole??

I think there was an episode where Pete had a baby and then disappeared.

Last Modified By CathyT at 8 Feb 2010 - 4:21 PM
Paul Morgan
Paul Morgan e2 Member 1315157 forum postsPaul Morgan vcard England6 Constructive Critique Points
8 Feb 2010 - 10:10 PM

Quote: and used to live in a bit of manchester where they filmed, so was always spotting places I knew

Mid summer Murders, its been on the box for years and its filmed just up the road from me.

Tooth
Tooth  95772 forum posts Ireland227 Constructive Critique Points
9 Feb 2010 - 12:15 AM

Wouldn't want to live near there...

incredibly high murder rate for a sleepy village...Smile

Glenn_Ford
9 Feb 2010 - 10:31 PM

Anyone remember Department S? Or anything else with Jason King?

Big Bri
Big Bri  1315557 forum posts England
9 Feb 2010 - 11:32 PM

Just watched the latest episode of Survivors - got no fingernails left! Just keeps getting better.

gcarth
gcarth e2 Member 102286 forum postsgcarth vcard United Kingdom1 Constructive Critique Points
10 Feb 2010 - 4:51 PM

I loved GBH and Boys from the Blackstuff (both by Alan Bleasdale).
Of the unserialised dramas, I thought Abigail's Party was superb and the cast gave top quality performances.
I still remember what I think was one of the "Play for Today" series... way back in the sixties! I think it was called The Italian Table and Leonard Rossiter gave a fine straight performance as a rather poor and unprepossessing antique dealer who was in love with a beautiful posh woman way out of his league - I was very moved at the time - but of course I was only in my Twenties. This was of course well before the days of Reggie Perrin. I've never seen this play since - I'd love to see it again but suspect the tape will have probably been wiped a long time ago.
I'd love to hear if anyone else remembers this play...

Garth

gcarth
gcarth e2 Member 102286 forum postsgcarth vcard United Kingdom1 Constructive Critique Points
10 Feb 2010 - 4:57 PM

I've just googled The Italian Table with Leonard Rossiter and it seems it was actually shown in 1970 and not the late 60's as I thought.

Garth

teepee
teepee  11650 forum posts England
10 Feb 2010 - 5:30 PM

the fenn street gang

Tooth
Tooth  95772 forum posts Ireland227 Constructive Critique Points
11 Feb 2010 - 1:29 PM

Ha Ha, a class comedy Smile

Edna the Inebriate Woman.....

funkeldink
funkeldink  101592 forum posts United Kingdom1 Constructive Critique Points
11 Feb 2010 - 2:07 PM

wurzel gummage

Picture_Newport

Prime Suspect.

gcarth
11 Feb 2010 - 3:53 PM

Bill and Ben? Wink

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.