Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Best Premium Compact

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

55% OFF new PortraitPro 12 - use code EPHZROS414.
ChrisV
ChrisV  7663 forum posts United Kingdom26 Constructive Critique Points
29 Oct 2013 - 12:43 AM

Why do you always have to get personal Paul? It ruins threads you know and puts off people new to the forums genuinely seeking advice. I've been talking about the push dial all along, no goal posts changed, you've simply misunderstood.

Most of us have been talking about cameras and their relative strengths and weaknesses. The EPM2 has features the GX1 lacks, but in my opinion it is overall the better camera.

You seem unable to brook any disagreement from your opinion without resorting to childish name calling like 'fanboy' and that last silly remark about the GF5. You really should be above this sort of thing Paul - you can be considerate and helpful in the right mood, but frankly you're coming over as rather petulant.

I'm really inclined to ignore you further, because when the argument becomes personal, it reflects well on neither of us.

So I'll leave this thread alone with well wishes for Lewis and your new camera - I hope you'll be happy with your purchase.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
29 Oct 2013 - 12:43 AM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Paul Morgan
Paul Morgan e2 Member 1214383 forum postsPaul Morgan vcard England6 Constructive Critique Points
29 Oct 2013 - 6:04 AM

Quote: You seem unable to brook any disagreement from your opinion without resorting to childish name calling like 'fanboy' and that last silly remark about the GF5

I don`t believe I have called anyone here a fan boy, although I have come close Smile

I use both Olympus and Panasonic, I merely pointed out the GX1 advantages, then a long list of its disadvantages.

In many respects it is not a great deal different to my little GF2 (that I picked up for its 14mm lens and hackable video modes) the GX1 a good little street camera with the right lens, its built well and handles well, but beyond that its dated and limited in functionality.

None of these little camera`s are particularly good in the hand Lewis, the GX1 has a bit of a grip and that is fine for small hands.

What ever you go for, pick up the ER case and use just the bottom half, this improves handling no end, and these little thumbs up grips are very useful as well, a fiver well spent.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/DSLRKIT-Thumbs-COOLPIX-Fujifilm-X-pro1/dp/B00D86UQWK/ref...

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.